Ban Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Him

Ok, seems like poop juice dosent come to this part of the forums. Anyway, BAN HIM PLEASE FOR SPAMMING. oh and ban him from the game too, everyone should feel safer.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

NO WAY BIOTURE POOP JUICE IZ LICKE THE BEZT PERZUN AWN THIZ FORUME BECUZ HIZ NAEM IZ TEH BEZT HAHA.
    1:Skye> i just found out
    1:Skye> i can eat a whole can of pringles in 2 mintuies
    1:Evasion> FATASS

Comment

Question: How much damage does someone have to do, to get banned?

This whole "we can't ban people because we don't like what they say" just isn't working.
      Last edited by Kolar; 07-26-2003, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Exactly why can't then ban people if no one likes them? I don't see what difference it would make.
        sdg

Comment

We can't do it simply because we aren't any kind of boys club (or girls, for that matter).

I don't know how many of you were around back in the old forum days, but they had the reputation of being slanted towards the owner. I, myself, was witness to a few instances where people were banned for doing nothing more than posting a quote from someone who was banned at the time. Silly things like that.

I'm not saying I like poop juice, nor do I really like a large handful of people that visit these forums. However, that's no justification for me to ban them. As retarded or dumb as I think their contributions to this forum are, I still respect their right to say whatever they feel like saying. Besides, everyone else who comes to these forums doesn't have to think in the same way a 25 year-old white guy from suburban Iowa does. We entertain a lot of different age/culture groups here, and really have to cater to all of them.

This doesn't mean that you have to listen to anyone you don't want to. These boards have a nice little ignore feature that I've heard works quite nicely. I know you'll say you don't want to have to ignore them, but that's quite beside the point.

Basically, the forum mods are trying to be as diplomatic as we possibly can be. We'll let the members who are taking it upon themselves to look stupid continue to do so, hopefully giving them just enough rope to hang themselves. We're all big kids here, and we all have to deal with people that we would rather not on a daily basis.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

60+ posts per day and the number of threads he has created could easily be considered spam. That is against the rules and he can get banned for it. Oh, and he was warned on his first day by wadi for spaming, can't remember what thread now but he was warned. Two days later he hasn't heeded the warning so he should be banned.

Comment

if you ban this guy after letting IceStorm03 go, then you should shoot yourself.

personally poop juice hasn't really bothered me, i ignored him mostly

this is a forum you know... online...with text... you can avoid reading his posts.......by ignoring him...........................its not like he's talking and you can't make the horrific torturous sounds stop.

sigh, why do you idiots give him so much attention

don't you get that's exactly what he wants
              Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

I think Office is a worse example of spamming. At least Poop does more than maintain a persistant dialogue with himself. To this date, I can recall Office having only responded to one reply, showing that he is posting just for the sake of posting, not because he actually wants a discussion. At least what Poop writes qualifies as discussion.

Comment

i never thought I'd hear the word "poop" used by TK... ever
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Poop.

And there are a lot of things I say that I wouldn't say in this medium. Just ask the guys on chat.

Comment

Heres an idea. When I started posting here I didn't post a lot because I wanted to get use to the forum and the people. Putting a restriction on how many post per day a new person can post on the forum like maybe under 4 months old 5-10 post per day or less. It would cut down on the spam and usless crap taking up bandwith.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 07-27-2003, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Better idea, usage requirement on forums!
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I've registered at quite a few music discussion forums, and they are tightly regulated by the forum moderators to scan for spam all the time. Filler or one liners end up being deleted. I don't know if this type of regulating would be too strict, but it would certainly cut back on the amount of spam we get.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Just limit his stupid ass to trash talk and useless crap, this way he doesn't fuck up the 'good' threads we have.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ye gods, these forums are unfriendly enough for new members that we don't need to make it policy with usage limits. Am I the only one not to ignore the fact that these so-called problems are often worsend by the behaviours of more "established" posters?

Comment

Working...
                              X