Help captains weed out Double Squadders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help captains weed out Double Squadders

at this time, unless you are cozy cozy with a staff member, there is no way to tell if you have a double squadder on your roster

as the repercussions to a squad as well as the person are very tough (as they should be) maybe we could come up with something to help captains check?

is there anyway to tell easily? or is only the alias function while the person is ingame?

would be nice if a captain could email in a list or a few names with the request to check for alias's

now i realize this may be a hefty task, and would probably be a thankless job, but it might cut down on double squadders?
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Good idea, if it's possible.

Comment

Re: Help captains weed out Double Squadders

Some captains actually support it. They would do anything just for there team to win. But it would be a good idea to email in a couple names. The only way i can think of checking for double squaders is if you see the person on your squad sign off then all of a sudden another guy comes in. I've seen allot of captains get people to join an alias that they have made up and signed up before hand so that they would win or so they would have enough to play.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

this would be nice. Because truthfully the squad captians have no way of knowing if a person is a double squadder or not. Helping them defend themselves from this would not be a bad idea.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

well any captains supporting it or doing it will get what they deserve if caught....

but a lot of times its just people on their squad and cappys dont endorse double squadders

in that situation it would help them weed out doublers earlier
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I'm sorry, maybe I missed something but:

captain>?help Could I get a Mod to help me check for a few double squadders on my TWD roster?

I can't see staff responding to email if they don't respond to this.

Comment

I don't think most captains, especially TWD-only captains, are aware that it's possible to check that.

Comment

The twd bot or whatever it's called should automatically check if your IP is registered to another squad, as soon as you sign up for twd.
                sdg

Comment

Ya stab, that would help a bit..but it wouldn't stop me, since I have dialup, so I could just dial again and get a new IP
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

DA1 is double squadding!
                    Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
                    Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

NO i'm not!

I mean, no he's not. SHIT MY COVER IS BLOWN!
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Phew, I think they didn't catch me, luckily I have this third name to go by if nothing else is left!

WOOPSIE!
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                        X