Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If nothing is going to change for Season 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If nothing is going to change for Season 2...

MIND AS WELL START IT NOW.

Let's recap on the things i'd (and many ppl would like) to see for the next season.

1) The POSSIBILITY of a new ship
    2) ACE system (whether a new category for games to 5 ACES and games to 10 ACES)
    3) A banner setting system that works
    4) Limits to dueling the same people for a given day / week
    5) Glitch where when you accept a duel, the warp into the box counts as an intentional attempt to warp, going against the rules of TWEL. It automatically gives you a warning, so you CANNOT make the mistake again or you will forfeit the duel
    6) Players of a certain ranking cannot duel people out of their bracket of maybe 50 players up and 50 players down (examples)
    7) Playoffs - set times for two people to meet and play each other in a round robin tournament style.

Feel free to add.

P.S - My main purpose of this thread was actually to get replies from TWEL ops on when they will start up next season. Improvements just came into my mind incidentally.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Next season starts around the end of the month.
    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
    1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
    2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
    Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
    Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

I like 6)

Comment

End of august? (gulp)

I like your idea's exept for the dueling only those around 50 ranks. i loose more to players ranked 1000+ lower then me then those ranked in top 5. and you get hardly any points for dueling someone much lower. and if you loose to someone that far below you that's your fault.

Only thing i would add to that list is the ability to check someones !rank with the duelbot so you don't have to have the twel site opened to make sure your not dueling some guy in the 3000+. i hate that. especially if there good and there only down there cuase they loose games on purpose.

And i think they should think up better stats recording and drop some of the ones already there in hall of fame that isn't really usefull. like the shortest game one. everyone has the same time. what's the deal with that. and maybe the longest game also. so that free's up a spot on both to think of something more interesting like all the idea's everyones been posting on this forrum lately.

Cya next season. -Zengrath

Comment

Rofl the longest game ones are classic -

Longest Time Played
          Player Time
          Mystic Gohan 294355:57:31
          DarkSinasterRage 294354:27:56
          Escence 294021:32:07
          Foe? 294020:16:39

Longest Games
          Players Time
          Mystic Gohan vs DarkSinasterRage 17661256:04
          Foe? vs Escence 17641080:21
          Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

Elim King '03-'11

Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

The longest games bug... Will fix. I'd start TWEL sooner, but I'm working 14 hrs average per day and have little time to make the improvements I'd like to on the arena/bot.

I'll be adding numerous improvements and fixes. Things will be better. I'm hoping to start at beginning of September at the latest.
            TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
            TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
            TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Yeah it's alright, so long as the changes come and the seasons become solid.
              Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

Elim King '03-'11

Comment

Working...
              X