Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll

TWL site has a new poll. 'Should Teamers who re-offend be banned?' Can anyone clear up to me what a 'teamer' is? Is it double-squadding? And if so, doesn't double-squadding once ban you for the entire season?
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

I think they mean in elim. In which case it's very hard to define teamer as many people play so that they don't kill their friends but are not necessarily teaming (they fly by them, but don't kill others with eachother).

Either way it's just a dumb poll :P

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

why is there an elim poll on the TWL site. this is an outrage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
        why is there an elim poll on the TWL site. this is an outrage.
        It's just there to piss you off Big. As is this entire forum. How are we doing so far?

llater,
        Tony

Comment

I don't know about Teamers, but Teamsters don't put up with your shit! They ain't here to care about offending your sissy ass, either!

Comment

dont matta to me or not..i'm not gonna kill my friends or my squadies in elim bc all elim is...is laming and so on so why bother yelling about teaming when all ppl do is spawn and vulch..i'm not gonna stop "trucing" or "teaming" if u wanna spec me for it go for it i'll jsut stick to pub where the newbs are less lame then u expierienced ppl
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I would agree with bigwig... why the hell do we have such stupid polls? How about some TWL Matches/Playoffs prediction polls.. anything that has to deal with TWL.

.... These other polls are boring and dull. VERY dull
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

How about just no polls at all? Are our opinion counted to anything?

Was shrap taken from TWLJ? Was the swastika banner banned?

This is just saying what most people of us think and we can already see that wiv the amount of moaning that goes on in these forums

Comment

I dont understand that poll :/
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Stop whining.. teaming is a strategy.. just because it owns you !

Comment

I like the polls, and I think you guys are just reading into it too much. The problem with this poll is that there's no option "C" that says they get suspended from elim for a bit or their rating gets wiped or something not as severe as a ban
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

It's just there to piss you off Big. As is this entire forum. How are we doing so far?

llater,
                        Tony
                        I'm beyond pissed off! so good job i guess...

Originally posted by ruby
                        I would agree with bigwig... why the hell do we have such stupid polls? How about some TWL Matches/Playoffs prediction polls.. anything that has to deal with TWL.

.... These other polls are boring and dull. VERY dull
                        i was making a joke about how i thought people become outraged over trivial matters on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X