Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Roster Lock

Hello,

I'd like to bring this issue up again. Once the playoffs start (or better yet a week before they start) can the rosters please be locked? Basically you can quit a squad but not join any other squad.

This would make things much better so you won't see masses of people rearrange themselves right before playoffs start (and ruin the point of the season which was for playoff seeding, esp if teams are going to be very different in their starting lineups).

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

thats a good idea
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

agreed

good idea.
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

makes sense

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Its kinda late to be asking for it now :/
            :yawn:

Comment

Think of it this way.

team a b and c

Team a beats team b

team a plays team c next week

Team b's good players rearange themselves onto team a and b so they're part of the win. (and it's tw so this WILL happen). Lockign rosters = smart.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Too late?

It's never too late. Honestly it shoudn't even be a discussion. Rosters need to be closed for the playoffs, and should be closed prior to the beginning of any playoffs.
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

ya
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I agreed with this before and will agree with it now.

Lock the rosters now please.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Lock em up

Comment

The day after you steal Psymorph and Arcane u make this post...PITY! :(
                        It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

Comment

Kinky just may possibly slighlty join BS

I disagree, it wont happen anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Veteran
                            The day after you steal Psymorph and Arcane u make this post...PITY! :(
                            Ahah that's just asking to be flamed, Epi asking for a lock days after you steal two of Onix's best. I respect you Epi but come on...
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                              Ahah that's just asking to be flamed, Epi asking for a lock days after you steal two of Onix's best. I respect you Epi but come on...
                              Epi first posted about this a few weeks after TWL began in the old forum. I think he is bringing it up again because this weekend is the end of the regular season, not because Elusive just added new members.

llater,
                              Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X