Internet font encoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet font encoding

I'm korean for those who didn't know, the Kp in KpJc84 meant Korean Pride...

I recently bought a new computer and for some reason, the windows client cd did not come with it. It no problem, but when I want to see korean font on internet pages, they come up all "broken"

I tried to install the font, but apparently, you need the windows cd to find a specific file for it to install...

Is there a way that file or any other way to install the korean font for the internet without the windows cd?

If not, where can I obtain a copy?

Also,

Is there a program or free software that will read korean font in different programs on your computer such as winamp?
    I've tried the asiasuite and I think its terrible. I want a program that could read korean font and also write in it too...
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

Well, you could try Windows Update for the file you need.
    Or try browsing microsoft.com id you can't find it among the update packages.
    However, I find it very strange you didn't get a windows client cd when you bought your computer, you should definately check back with your suplier on that.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
      Well, you could try Windows Update for the file you need.
      Or try browsing microsoft.com id you can't find it among the update packages.
      However, I find it very strange you didn't get a windows client cd when you bought your computer, you should definately check back with your suplier on that.
      thanks. will do.
      When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
      -John

Comment

Working...
      X