No announcement yet.

I don't know if this was mentioned. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this was mentioned. . .

but congrats to everybody who succeeded in twel.

you guys are making such a fuss over little aspects of it that you aren't looking at the big picture. going into twel, how many people thought they would beat all the guys they did, i guarantee you all won at least one game you probably didn't think you would win at the outset.

i started off dead last in tweld around 625th (i might have thrown a few games here and there) but it was worth it just to see a guy ranked 12th get pissed off he had lost to the last place player. that's my highlight of the season.

i look forward to season 2, just because you don't get a chance to 1vs1 very often anymore.

thanks to the coordinators, and to the players, it was fun!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Appreciate the good comments.
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

yea it was impressive to see how many talented players are out there. I noticed that when I climbed up to the top 20 and everyone was trying really hard against me Was interesting to see how good everyone can be if he/she's playing concentrated enough. Motivation is the key Thanks for playing + keep it up!

Comment

Working...
      X