Banned - innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned - innocence

Yes, I know that I post here every time I get banned, and I do admit that I have been racist on purpose in the past. But this time I have not done anything wrong.

It all started with Evasion getting warned for 2 words that are not racist - By Da1andonly ofcourse. And I started arguing that the words
    *****rdly and niggling were not racist, we could back it up too (search for the words on www.dictionary.com). And as you can see in the log, saying that there are dumb black people is a no-no. Which was in no way a generalization or racism. I said it then, and I'll say it again. There are dumb black people and there are smart black people. And as always, when Da1andonly can't argue back, he bans you, while you are in the middle of writing a sentence.

Da1andonly insulted me in 2 languages, without any reason what so ever, and did exactly the same thing as I did. He said that alot of swedes were racist and idiotic. How is that different from what I did, I ask? Please tell me without insulting me next time Da1andonly. And please back it up.

And if you find anything in the log that is wrong, Da1andonly and Dimboy, please tell me.

The log has been edited for your comfort, everything that is not related to the topic was removed. Note: I have not edited what people have said, I have only removed off-topic messages. This was in elim, so there were alot of them. Please bare with me, I have ?namelen=16.

Here is the log:

Evasion> *****rdly niggling = words in the english dictionary not relating to racism

Bilbo the Hobbit> *****rdly is not racist
    Bilbo the Hobbit> Its a real non-racist words that dumb black people take offence from
    Dimboy <ER>> ez
    Bilbo the Hobbit> And dumb wiggers
    * MODERATOR WARNING: Continue to be racist and be banned again. -Da1andonly
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> One question, how was that racist?
    Evasion> some politician said *****rdly and he got so much shit
    T Da1andonly> One statement, stop being a retard.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I was explaining how the word was NOT racist, which it was not
    Evasion> that he quit
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Well, you have to be dumb if you take offence from a non-racist word, or am I wrong?
    T Da1andonly> Or you have to be retarded enough to push the limits every single day.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> How about answering my question
    T Da1andonly> How about not, since it makes no use to anything, since you will continue to be racist in any case. I could aswell ban you now.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> So you are going to ban me because I might start being racist?
    T Da1andonly> And how many times have you been banned before for racism?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> 4 or 5
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> What does my past have to do with this
    T Da1andonly> Yes. Remember that I did the last time?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I was warned for racism, while I wasn't being racist
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Stop going around warning innocent people you don't like
    T Da1andonly> You tried to whine like a little dipshit but got ignored like you deserved. Now shut the fuck up, and do not be racist again or you will be banned again
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> That was uncalled for
    T Da1andonly> Not in any way.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> How about growing up and argue without using cursewords?
    T Da1andonly> Now I am tired of replying to your useless statements, now for the last time, be racist again and say bye bye to TW for a little time.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I wasn't racist to start with
    T Dimboy <ER>> Bilbo
    T Dimboy <ER>> yes you were.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Tell me how, oh great dimboy
    T Dimboy <ER>> Bilbo the > Its a real non-racist words that dumb black people take offence from
    T Dimboy <ER>> Bilbo the > And dumb wiggers
    T Dimboy <ER>> Doesnt take a genious to work out what you were doing.
    T Da1andonly> I guess you weren't racist either the last time when you did the "ni er"..and then on the next line you leave two spaces, so it becomes Bilbo> gg
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> As I said before, you have to be dumb if you take offence from a non racist word
    T Da1andonly> Yes, be racist again, make my day
    T Evasion> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=niggling
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I wasn't racist to start with
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=*****rdly
    T HattiFnatt> in what way was i recist?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> See? A backed up argument. How about you try it too, da1?
    T Da1andonly> Why does it seem like that alot of people from sweden are racists
    T Da1andonly> And idiotic for that matter
    Bilbo the Hobbit> ?cheater Da1 is being racist towards swedes
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    T Evasion> RACIST TO SWEDISH PEOPLE
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Warned.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I warned da1 for racism
    T Evasion> lol
    T Da1andonly> You warned yourself for being a retard
    P Dimboy <ER>> How so? He was merely poitning out facts until you prove otherwise, I dont think you have a leg to stand on.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I got everything logged too
    Dragonscale> nice lag
    T Da1andonly> Which still does not help you in any case
    T Evasion> MODERATOR WARNING: do NOT be racist. -Da1andonly
    T Da1andonly> Yes Evasion, I did that 15 minutes ago.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> How was he being racist?
    T Evasion> EVASION WARNING: do NOT be racist. -Evasion
    T Dimboy <ER>> It's bilbo trying to Push the rules
    T Dimboy <ER>> Eg: Your ni er
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> What rules am I pushing? I haven't broken a single rule now
    T Evasion> DIMBOY WARNED
    T Dimboy <ER>> omfg
    T Dimboy <ER>> PUSHING
    T Dimboy <ER>> not breaking
    T HattiFnatt> U ER ARE SO FUCKING DUMB!
    T Dimboy <ER>> fool
    T Da1andonly> Mun mielestä hattifnatt ja bilbo sais painua vittuun
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> What does my past have to do with ANYTHING? How about backing your things up?
    T Dimboy <ER>> Okaty bilbo
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Da1 is insulting me in finnish too, that's mature
    T Dimboy <ER>> Tell me why you were going on about Wigger?
    T Dimboy <ER>> It's not a real word
    T Dimboy <ER>> you can check
    T Dimboy <ER>> ^ backed up arguement
    T HattiFnatt> wigger? LOL!
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Wigger = a term for a white person trying to act ghetto
    T HattiFnatt> wigger is not a racist shit
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> www.wiggerz.com
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> wait... wrong link
    T Dimboy <ER>> haha
    T DEA> "a racist shit"
    T Dimboy <ER>> dea
    T Dimboy <ER>> I dont believe anyone gave you permission to speak.
    T Dimboy <ER>> Would you like to apply?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> www.wiggaz.com
    T Dimboy <ER>> Okay
    T Dimboy <ER>> Lets find my other log
    T Dimboy <ER>> and discuss that
    T Dimboy <ER>> Bilbo the > Its a real non-racist words that dumb black people take offence from
    T Dimboy <ER>> dumb black people? thats not very nice.
    T Dimboy <ER>> explain why you think black people are dumb...
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are dumb black people, and there are smart black people
    T Dimboy <ER>> But
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> I said "dumb black people", which is not racist or a generalization
    T Dimboy <ER>> your using the stereotype that black people are dumb?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Where did I say that all black people are dumb?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Come on, tell me
    T Evasion> Dimboy you are acting in a *****rd manner. You and Da1 are having a pointless dispute over niggling details.
    T Dimboy <ER>> you were generalizing it.
    T Dimboy <ER>> the dumb black people/
    T Dimboy <ER>> as if they were on a different side.
    T HattiFnatt> if he shulde way dumb white people whulde u care?
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> Yes, do you deny that there are dumb black people?
    T Da1andonly> should
    T Da1andonly> not shulde
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are dumb white people
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are dumb asian people
    T Da1andonly> I've been saying that 1 month, hatti
    T DEA> what a moron
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are dumb black people
    T Dimboy <ER>> Yes, I would have warned him for saying dumb white people if it was a racist people.
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are smart white people
    T Da1andonly> WOULD AND SHOULD
    T Bilbo the Hobbit> There are smart black people
    T Da1andonly> not wulde and shulde

WARNING: Disconnected from server
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Okay, nice the way you edited out where you actually said what we were accusing you of, but okay, I can live with that.

Firstly: Evasion's first 'non racist' word is blocked on here or if you have obscene on or whatever. When was the last time you used the word 'ni**ardly' in a sentance?

Secondly: I didn't ban you.

Bilbo, you may not be directly racist, but you are constantly pushing the rules, I can think of examples, heres one.

Bilbo> ni er
    Bilbo> gg
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

The log is exactly like I saw it. I was there, and I know what happened. They didn't have a logical reason to ban him. Bilbo was only defending his arguement. I believe that Da1 only banned Bilbo because of his past. Past has nothing to do with this, yet he still gets banned. Wtf?

Comment

shutup

at least now you can take care of our children
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
          Okay, nice the way you edited out where you actually said what we were accusing you of, but okay, I can live with that.

Firstly: Evasion's first 'non racist' word is blocked on here or if you have obscene on or whatever. When was the last time you used the word 'ni**ardly' in a sentance?

Secondly: I didn't ban you.

Bilbo, you may not be directly racist, but you are constantly pushing the rules, I can think of examples, heres one.

Bilbo> ni er
          Bilbo> gg
          Where did I edit out what you accused me of? You can read it all over the log.

I have already answered your question for nigg@rdly

I was defending Evasions warning, how is that pushing the rules?
          And as I said, I admit to being racist on purpose in the past, can't see what that has to do with this.

Comment

Aye, where did you leave that part bilbo?

And you know very very very well that being racist is illegal, as you have been banned for it several times before. This was the 5th or 6th time as you said yourself. Now I would think that you would learn from your mistakes, and you have done the same mistake of being racist in SSCU TW five or six times before. But sadly enough, you do not learn from them.

And why did you leave out all my explanation messages? (Explaining to you why you got banned)
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
              shutup

at least now you can take care of our children
              i lied

i don't really want the children taken care of, they can die for all i care

free bilbo

like free mumia

bad ban

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                And you know very very very well that being racist is illegal, as you have been banned for it several times before. This was the 5th or 6th time as you said yourself. Now I would think that you would learn from your mistakes, and you have done the same mistake of being racist in SSCU TW five or six times before. But sadly enough, you do not learn from them.
                Wait what? Without actually proving he was tangibly racist this time, you're allowed to ban him?

What the f*?

Does that mean you can ban me NOW because I've been banned for ?help abuse at least ten times? Because, y'know, "sadly enough, [I] do not learn from them"? That's full of it, isn't it?

Does that mean you can ban people for TKing twice, wait until they re-enter the client, and then ban them again just because "[they] have been banned for it several times before"?

WIFHITSROFLMAO?!

Comment

I have my own log, and I see no topic-relating quote that is missing. Stop bullshitting.

Comment

And homo can have lots of ending and meanings such as Homophobic, which is not offensive AT ALL.
                    EDIT: Replace Homophobic with *****rdly because I'm too lazy to do so
                    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                      Aye, where did you leave that part bilbo?

And why did you leave out all my explanation messages? (Explaining to you why you got banned)
                      I have the full log, if anyone wants I can send it to them unedited and they can check for these so called "missing parts".

Comment

Re: Banned - innocence

Originally posted by Bilbo

T Da1andonly> Mun mielestä hattifnatt ja bilbo sais painua vittuun
                        Bilbz what does that mean? :/
                        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

A segue: Who loves the name "Hattifnatt"? I know I do. C'mon, guys. Hat-tee-fuh-nat! Who can resist?

(Apparently it means something in Finnish, but c'mon! Hat-tee-fuh-nat!)

Anyway, what I think the situation here comes down to is that Bilbo, as a repeat offender, was skating on thin ice (as it were) TW law-wise. Thus, when he said something that could be perceived (although it actually isn't, as proven) as a racist remark the staff replied as swiftly as possible (generally a commendable thing to do in the case of repeat offenders, although I see Delectable is still in TW) and perhaps against their better judgement.

Nonetheless, the fact that Bilbo is a repeat offender and perhaps not the most law-abiding person in the zone does not change the fact that he got banned THIS time for insufficient reasons. Understandable? Absolutely. Correct? Well, no.

I'm sure he won't hold any grudges if you remove the ban.

Comment

Re: Re: Banned - innocence

Originally posted by Azhran
                            Bilbz what does that mean? :/
                            Loosely translated as: If you ask me, Hattifnatt and Bilbo can fuck off.

Comment

Hey, guys, don't you know how to PM, 13 replies in say, 5 mins?

I can't find the bit I am talking about, it is off my buffer but it went soemthing like this.

Bilbo> stupid black people thing non racist words are racist.
                              Bilbo> Wigger

Or something, since Bilbo has a vast amount of logs he should be able to clarify just what he said.
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...