Ladder Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Question

TWDD and TWJD have been wiped clean, but TWBD has not. Does this mean that the current standings for BD will carry over? Or did it just not get done at the time. Thanks in advance.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

actually mythrandir hasnt been on to reset the ladders yet, so i think what your seeing is an error with the site.
    Fuck,Fuck,Fuck - Jay and Silent Bob

Remove>Smoke have you seen Uranus?
    Remove>Probaly not its pretty small i hear..
    Smokebudz420>Your a moron

Comment

I don't know.. i seem to get that error too.. maybe they just wiped it out for the moment and didn't have time to wipe out the bd ladder.

Comment

They're not wiped. It's an error... if you have noticed, the bots haven't connected with the website again, and the games shown are from over a week ago. Plus, they wouldn't wipe it and make it totally white. And finally, they won't wipe it until TWL is over and finished and the new TWD season starts. :P
        sdg

Comment

If a squad hasn't played a dd or jd game for a week they are removed from the ladder temporarily, easy as that. Takes two weeks for bd games i believe however.

Comment

Ah. Thanks paul, makes sense.

Note- I want to BD. Bots are down. Fit is sad.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
            X