Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposedly Cheating

Ok listen up.

I have been accused of cheating in an official TWLB game. I DiD NOT CHEAT, but I do have the ability to do so. A while ago, BEatDown aka Tony aka Not aka Victorian, taught me a way to cheat using -------------. I was all excited about this and showed a few people that i could do it. I got caught by Fireballz and he has screenshots of me teaching someone how to do it.

the reason i taught the person is that he was on shriek chat and i figured he wouldn't rat me out. I guess that person illegally got on our chat anyhow.

Fbz confronted me with this evidence and told me never to use it again and he would forget about that I could cheat.

AND SO I HAVEN't USED IT SINCE!!!

yes I can cheat, (i dont use a program so its not even really a cheat) but i haven't done it in TW since I was caught by Fbz.

by the way when i used it against Fbz i was in a priv arena showing it to someone.

the other day in a TWL match i was lagging alot since I was at the computer at my work. it is on a large LAN and therfore has significant ploss and spikes sometimes.

since i am known to have the ability to create lag they assume I was cheating.

I assure all of you that I was not, and will not cheat especially not in an official TWL game. doing so would put my squad at risk (not just me)

and that is stupid!

I am not stupid.

in conclusion, I didn't cheat in that TWL match and i don't plan on cheating or doing anything illegal in the future.

I play SS because i like this game, and some* of the people in it. Cheating in a real game makes a mockery of the whole TWL tournament and i do not condone such an action.

I believe anyone caught cheating in an offical match should be kicked out of the league, but since I did not cheat I don't believe it is fair to take any action against me

Edit: Removed the details of how this is done. You can get your message across without informing everyone on how to do it... it's simple, but the less who know the better for now at least. -Spam
    Last edited by Mr. Spam; 07-31-2002, 03:38 AM.

hmm this is admitting you can cheat and admitting you've spread it around... thats not the smartest thing to do.
    this is kinda like what happened to annux but not really.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I admit that for like 2 days, being stupid and immature i used the trick someone taught me.

yes

but i haven't used it in elim or in any TWL things and i haven't even used it since.

I don't agree with cheating, I think its wrong and I would never do it in a real game. or even in a fun game.

Comment

And you just said how to cheat...basically everyone can figure it out now.

Ri
        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Just to clarify: cheating would be anytime you intentionally do something to give yourself an advantage.
          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
            Just to clarify: cheating would be anytime you intentionally do something to give yourself an advantage.
            examples:
            dodging
            shooting
            warping

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

examples:
              dodging
              shooting
              warping
              You forgot lagging like 2d.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Maybe this will motivate some people to fix this and have the lag restrictions tougher.

spikes over 650 should spec people
                Ploss worse than 5% should spec ppl

but i've been able to play at a ploss of 12% at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

examples:
                  dodging
                  shooting
                  warping
                  u forgot:

practising,
                  playing elim,
                  playing dm,
                  becoming a staff

Comment

Settle down kid.
                    sage

Comment

yawn... i care not...

Comment

then why post?

lol idiot

Comment

You just ratted on tony.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Re: Supposedly Cheating

Originally posted by Seize

the reason i taught the person is that he was on shriek chat and i figured he wouldn't rat me out.

---^
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I never said he cheated with it, in fact I don't think he ever uses it, he simply told me how.

WHICH ISNT ILLEGAL

Comment

Working...
                              X