Who really cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who really cares?

Who cares about their elim rating? I know I do, I check it after every game, it's really nifty to be able to see how I do overall, and of course compare to other squadmates/friends.

Today death row and Rusher were teaming in elim and I died 3 times to them all in a row I went 0-4 and specced. Of course it pissed me off so I specced and called a mod, they got a warning and I left, it just made me sick that there is no punishment for teaming, it was very blatant teaming and they knew there was no consequence so they did it and both ended up with good records scot free at my expense.

I guess I just want to see how the rest of you would react, and if anyone else even cares that people truce in every elim and team now and then with no negative consequence.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Lots of ppl care about their rank but they dont like to admit it because its seen as a newbish act by many (mainly the ppl who have a high rank, coincidence eh?) I forgot what I was going to say so ill just say damn there it goes again..fuk, ill edit the post later

Comment

<--- Plays
      And does not care :P
      Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Since i only play or mostly base elim, i can say im above avg good.
        And atleast im trying to get better rank.

Just 1 thing id like to say, BAN DANYAL DENYO ... he is ruining my games that laggy s.o.b .

The guy needs to get better isp, move out from his 3rd world country or be banned !!!
        Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Perhaps there should be some kind of poll to see if teamers in elim should be banned if they continue after a warning...

llater,
          Tony

Comment

Join the no spawn club. We currently have 2 members...
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

British Squad never spawns unless its in a sd (only if they spawn first) and even then not all mebers do it.

Unless its an accident or in my case, a reaction

Comment

Re: Who really cares?

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                Who cares about their elim rating? I know I do, I check it after every game, it's really nifty to be able to see how I do overall, and of course compare to other squadmates/friends.

Today death row and Rusher were teaming in elim and I died 3 times to them all in a row I went 0-4 and specced. Of course it pissed me off so I specced and called a mod, they got a warning and I left, it just made me sick that there is no punishment for teaming, it was very blatant teaming and they knew there was no consequence so they did it and both ended up with good records scot free at my expense.

I guess I just want to see how the rest of you would react, and if anyone else even cares that people truce in every elim and team now and then with no negative consequence.
                Cripples always team, i am pretty sure there is a blacklist now for common teamers and rule breakers too...but isnt death row a staff member?

something should be done about the lag cheaters too
                I agree.

Comment

Re: Re: Who really cares?

Originally posted by banzi fuq
                  but isnt death row a staff member?
                  No.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Elim sucks too much to take that rec serioulsy.
                    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                      Elim sucks too much to take that rec serioulsy.
                      Wow good point! Completely thought out and well rounded!
                      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Yep, that's me!
                        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I care about elim record. I care so much that I have one name (Sarcasm) that I make sure that I only play 27-7 games with. When I don't care about my record, I play with Blast. When I sort of care, I play as Face.
                          -Face
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

hmmm geez i wonder why rusher is
                            lalalala

Comment

hmmm geez i wonder who rusher is
                              lalalala

Comment

Working...
                              X