Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request

Please make the roster limit 50 so pallies can let all of our super duper members play subspace games.

Edit: Why not remove the limit all together? Why do squads have to be capped?

Edit2 "The Wreckoning": It doesn't have to be 50, just increase it some.

Edit3 "Edit's Revenge": If you still want a roster cap for TWL, how about a system to let squad caps move players to active and inactive status on the roster, have it so only 30 players can be active in TWL, but an unlimited number for TWD. Anyt thoughts?
    Last edited by Mayo Inc.; 08-15-2003, 02:31 PM.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

I like that idea, because otherwise, I might get axed.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Agreed. yes
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

yes

Comment

When I looked at the Pallies roster, it was really colorful. Like a rainbow, it was. I was daized by it's mystifyingnessessess... YES.... it's a great idea.

Comment

i never saw any reason for a roster lock to begin with, i agree
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I dunno, on the one hand I'd hate to see super squads turning people away, but on the other hand squad bloat leads to homogenous competition. Like we don't have enough problems getting new TWD squads wth 8. Heck, I'd like to see the Roster Lock lowered to 20 and breed some goddamn competition.

Sorry Mayo, Pallies is like a giant coolness blackhole. It all goes in and none ever comes back out.

Comment

At least have the ability to mark players active or inactive, or at least a mark to allow those to play in TWL and TWD and those in just TWD if there's gonna be a roster cap in TWL and not in TWD.

Comment

Yeah being on Pallies has something to do with me wanting more space, but if I were on any other squad I'd feel the same way. Rand I'm not talkin bout the roster lock, just the cap on the number of players.

Is there an official reason why they're capped at 30? or is it 35?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yeah i know, i just wasn't thinking and put down lock instead of max. . . same thing still holds
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Mayo, I believe it's 35.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

its 35

but if you make it much bigger, you reduce the # of squads in TW and like Wadi said you reduce the competition

if your competing in more then 1 TWD category, you need some extra space to handle the different divisions

even with 30 i find it hard to recruit for javs for WA , we basically stick to DD and BD as we dont feel we have the roster room and like to keep the squad between 25-30 most of the time
                        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I personally wouldn't mind it being capped even lower than it is right now. All those bench-warmers on the various squads could be starters on some other squad.
                          sdg

Comment

HEy make pallies1 and pallies2

IT would be like minor and major leagues!

When someone does super they can jump up to the majors. Good game.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi

Sorry Mayo, Pallies is like a giant coolness blackhole. It all goes in and none ever comes back out.
                              I am uncool
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X