Scheduling a Rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling a Rematch

How do I schedule our rematch with british squad? Will I use the TWL site? Or should I just schedule the match with BS leaders and a League op or something?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

What you do is type the following:

:Crome: I do not want that rematch wiv bris anymore, I wish to redraw my appeal because I have foudn the light and BS r too kool to be treated like this

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
      because I have foudn the light
      $$$$$$$$$$
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

OMFG! CROME WAS LIKE: NO! URE GONNA PLAY THE REMATCH BECAUSE I AM ALL POWERFUL!

LEAGUE OP DOES IT AGAIN!

sry brits
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

lies

Comment

i need to as well reschedule twld match against beauty.. i dont know why tho. i would like to know heh oh well.. i get chance to play and we get chance to do better than last time
            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
            Server> dont worry mirror
            Server> shark fits your tits
            Peace <ZH>> shut up
            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
            1:Hercules> im level 90
            1:Hercules> in 9d
            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

We're prolyl gonna get owned or not show up because so far theres not rly a gr8 notice time, I remember I had to notify my squad at 2 am in the morning of a twlb tournamnet for a free spot which was 13 hours away, youve no idea how stressful that was

Comment

yeah its movin quite slow
                we did agree 5pm est Sunday... at least you and I did so tell your squaddies that... and if you get a no show cuz of a different time... blame the league ops and get another rematch!

Comment

If i remember Sigh, I rly cant be assed, youre goign to win this time and everyone knows it

Comment

i wanna get this confirmed =/

Comment

If you look on twleagues.org in twld you'll see our match has been put int he week 9 list and confirmed for 5 EST, cya there, sigh

Comment

Working...
                      X