avril lavigne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avril lavigne

does anyone else find her extremely gorgeous?
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Who is she? ne links ot pics

Comment

She looks a bit like a younger Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Comment

http://www.kissfm.com/timages/page/a...010005_jpg.jpg

NO
        LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

eww :/ She looks a bit liek buffy too! also one of them ou of atomic kitten, the one wiv the big ugly nose (no not me)

Comment

rofl COL everyone has their off days!

and YES
            Avril from ym magazine or something!

and yea she does resemble sarah michell gheller, who is also very hot
            Last edited by Spybreak!; 07-31-2002, 07:34 PM.
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

Spybreak, if you lived in Canada, you would hate Avril Lavigne as much as everyone else here does.
              She is the most popular artist at the moment, her songs are played on the radio 24/7. If you turn muchmusic on any time of the day, you see her video.
              SHES EVERYWHERE.

Americas just lucky that the hype over there is "starting" , but it will soon turn into a disaster.

BTW Avril labels herself as a skater punk, but she is obviously labelled pop because she doesnt play her own instruments and she doesnt write her own lyrics.

She also says that she is hardcore is interviews and doesnt like artists like Britney Spears who use their body images to get popular.

BTW Avril Lavigne is NOT hot, she is just a normal girl you would see on a bus.

If Shakira and Avril were on the same bus. Shakira would stand out, but Avril is just some ordinary pathethic girl.

Comment

Shakira isn't THAT hot either...
                Neither one of them is actually.
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I never said anything about liking her music
                  !

Comment

I seriously like the school girl thing... $$$ not bad, but looking liek michelle gellar aint a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows Fall

BTW Avril labels herself as a skater punk, but she is obviously labelled pop because she doesnt play her own instruments and she doesnt write her own lyrics.

She also says that she is hardcore is interviews and doesnt like artists like Britney Spears who use their body images to get popular.

Um, actually, she DOES write her own lyrics and plays guitar on her album. Musically, she has been compared more to Alanis than to Britney.

I do agree with you on the overplaying though. It's time that her next single is released because Complicated is getting overexposed.

Comment

Troll King, Check this out then. http://www.recroommagazine.com/articles/avril.htm

Comment

So you're basing your arguments on an article written by the sarcastic grandchild of a Grassy Knoll conspiracy nut? Fine, but read the article again and you will see that the writer's points seem to flip-flop at times while in other times, based on sketchy evidence.

Comment

Fromw hat ytoure saying im glad she aint over in Uk, im also glad that i dont listen to pop and the only radio i listen to is pallies ;p

Comment

She's 17.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                              X