Full Charge greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Charge greens

I enjoy and take full advantage of full charge greens in twd, but since they're not in TWLD and TWLJ, I think it would only make sense for them to be removed from their TWD counterparts

And while we're in the subject of large differences between TWL and TWD, I have one for the basing divison. In TWLB, both teams are warped into the left and right ears of the flagroom. In TWBD, you have to manually warp out and whoever gets the FR first is based on luck.
    sdg

Comment

i agree with burnt, remove them altogether. any element of luck that can be easily removed should be.
      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Make TWBD ear warped. Please.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I love taking advantage of full charge greens, but he's right, since they aren't in twl they shouldn't be in twd.

Comment

Keep them in TWBD though right?

Comment

NO MORE FULL CHARGES!!!

LET'S EXODUS THE FULL CHARGE GREEN OUT OF SUBSPACE FOR GOOD!!!

(i was actually just about to post a couple ideas, including this, about twd)

my other is to stop that fucking womanly scream that squad leaders get when somebody lags out. IT IS DISTRACTING AND DOESN'T HELP!

who wants to be flying around 1vs1 against a guy and all of a sudden "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (so and so has lagged out).

take out the sound, ?alarm makes enough noise as it is.

at least, that's what i find
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

definitely leave the full charge greens in basing or basing is ruined.

Comment

Add full charge greens to TWL don't remove them from TWD.
                  carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                  X