Suggestions for Trench Wars Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Trench Wars Forum

Contrary to popular belief, I have not shot myself, I have just not been active on the boards as of late. So I thought to myself "Hmmm....I want to make a couple suggestions to the Staff about the Pubs or New Game ideas. So after a ?help I was told to come here. So I made this thread for not only me, but everyone to make suggestions about this game.

1. Music in the games. All games that I play have some sort of music to them, being a quiet ambiance to a pulse pounding techno track. I thought that I would be cool to have some sort of music tracks playing in the background while playing in the different arenas and pubs.

Hmmm...I thought I had more, but I don't. But if anyone has more Ideas here is the place to be!
    DELETED

It's called winamp.
    sage

Comment

Winamp can cause great lag though

Also not everyone likes music and inst there music already in? Or did I dream the past, Ive never had sounds on anyway, only have them low volume in paid games aswell cuz its usually repetitve and gives me a headache cuz of all this dark imagery on new games, my monitor was so bright when i came out of games that my eyes literally exploded

I kinda drifted off topic alot there..

Comment

A spark of brilliance

You know, that, that guy with the thing, And the song, you know he was over there and yeah, that was fun........ And oh wait!!

That one dude with the guy who was doing something with a chick and then there was soda.....yeah, that was also fun times yes, remember it now? Right fun good fun times man people. The camel and the cat too, wow neat sheets. SCREW FLANDERS

Oh, I remember! They need some sort of battle music for when there is the last 2 people in elim. Something like the Final Fantasy 7 Boss Battle Theme. And maybe have some sort of announcing / commintary team for it! For all the people in spectator mode. Make it more exciting for the people waiting. RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS
        DELETED

Comment

And you think playing music via bong wouldnt cause the same lag with the commands to start and stop it?
          Laff.
          sage

Comment

Re: A spark of brilliance

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            Oh, I remember! They need some sort of battle music for when there is the last 2 people in elim. Something like the Final Fantasy 7 Boss Battle Theme. And maybe have some sort of announcing / commintary team for it! For all the people in spectator mode. Make it more exciting for the people waiting. RATINGS RATINGS RATINGS [/B]
            Eugh I cant imagine the lag ina weekeend night elim *shiver* Thats not a bad idea in itself but the music would be stopped and started if some1 just rushed pst the two which would cause a jump...i think...also why need commentary when they can blatenly see if it was a miss or hit

Comment

Working...
            X