Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

justin the qtpie for president of trench wars
    I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

SYSOPS!
      YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

How come when PJ insults everyone in TW he's the most popular guy around, but when I do it people call me faggets?
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I demand burial be made sysop. In fact I demand that I be given a cookie this very instant.
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

You have my approval ~

1:Pearl Jam> Finland declares war on @#ur&ul!n*e chat

Comment

Burial for Morris's right hand man.
              sage

Comment

Yes.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

no i don't want u as a mod, i'm posting for a completely different reason

i really don't think this thread has any meaning but to kill off a few annoying seconds. the tw staff forum is for actual topics that you think the trench wars staff should address (or so i am led to believe)

moved to SSCU Trench Wars (cuz thats where most everything else half related to tw go)
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl

i really don't think this thread has any meaning but to kill off a few annoying seconds. the tw staff forum is for actual topics that you think the trench wars staff should address (or so i am led to believe)

moved to SSCU Trench Wars (cuz thats where most everything else half related to tw go)
                    yo why you gotta waste my flava?

sheeit
                    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

-nt-
                      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl

yo check it you best get yo spoon out justin's kool aid
                        YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Finland declares war on Randedl.

Good game.

EDIT: This...is CNN.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

triceratops4mod

LOL ^_______*

;"( o_&

EDIT: (_I_)
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

randedl defects to finland, finland is in a state of civil war

i am the reincarnation of apocalypse now
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X