Yaabaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaabaa

It’s ten times more powerful than ecstasy...It’s cheap, easy to get and deadly. In Thailand the population calls it "Yaa Baa" or “Crazy Medicine.” Why? Because it produces erratic behavior and violent mood swings. In Thailand its use has reached epidemic proportions; Fifty percent of truck drivers, twenty-five percent of Army recruits and one in ten Buddhist monks are addicted. The Thai government has even taken the drastic step of televising executions of those who traffic in the drug! But despite government efforts to stop it, 800 million pills have entered the country this year

Now this deadly drug has made it to the United States. It's so "crazy" that it even comes in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. Is it headed to a school or playground near you?

THE PULSE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOOK A NIGGA UP
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Re: Yaabaa

Originally posted by Shadows Fall

Now this deadly drug has made it to the United States. It's so "crazy" that it even comes in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavors. Is it headed to a school or playground near you?
      theyre prolly already dealing it, gangsta get their suppply from school kids, loody kids these days, when i was their age I had my yoyo and that was it, none of this gun/drug crap and rap music!
      When I was 8 i didnt even listen to music and heres these kids buyin rap just to impress, little 8 yoear old...young...girls mmm..*ahem*

Comment

nothin is stronger than ecstasy

Comment

lol Deny, r u a chemist?

Im pretty sure Crack and Heroin produce stronger effects and have a stronger effect on your system.

Comment

Yeh I saw the Pulse last night too.

Bill Oreilly is a fucking moron.

Comment

agreed
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Deny
                nothin is stronger than ecstasy

Juvenile. Ever heard of angel dust? And any PCP druq will fuck you up 5 times more then Ex.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

sweet lady cheeba is all i need
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                  X