X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL nearly over

with the impending twl allstar games, so looms the end of twl season 6

time to either:

reset the twd rankings and incorporate those 16 twl squads that aren't there

OR

just insert those 16 squads without resetting

that's my opinion at least
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

I talked to Mythrandir earlier today, and he said that TWD "probably won't be reset for a while."

I.e. a few months. So it's more likely the TWL squads will be inserted.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Man I made a thread for this see: Not Another Request Movie: Starring Samuel L. Jackson
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Assuming TWL starts up in januraryish, then the twd bots would need to be up and running for at least a month/ month and a half for squads to fill in for the shitty squads that can't not dissolve.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
        X