How To Help Pubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Help Pubs

I log into subspace I enter pub 3 and attach to a terr, 3 levi bombs shoot at me
    I enter pub 1 a levi shoots at me in spawn, i switch to a terr and head to base only to see 2 levis in base
    I go into pub 0, the basers pub. I see 2 levterrs bombing base.

I think if the attach bty was raised to 40 or 30 on the levi we'd have a far amount of less levis in pubs

PRIITK, DOCK, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT

Mitch.. think about how the majority of levis get their bounty. They get to a safe, and they have a friend of a private freq get their bounty up by free kills.

Although it would help just a little bit, because getting 50 bounty everytime you died would be annoying.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

The only way to stop the annoying levis is to make them more annoyed- I like it

But why not just say they can't attach, that would be better
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I agree with upping the bounty, im getten annoyed with soo much lev terring
        There is no peace, there is Anger;
        There is no fear, there is Power.
        There is no death, there is immortality;
        There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Comment

i never understood the point with levs in the first place....

i think the faster theyll replace it with a more usable and more suitable ship for basing the better.
          Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
          Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
          Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
          Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
          Keeper> lol!
          Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
          Eeks> :/
          Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

I'm still for giving pub 0 pure base settings. Or pub 0 and 1.
            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
              I'd be all for a couple arenas sans levis, although I'd prefer there not be any restriction on private freqs, levis unable to attach would take care of the problem in itself.

Comment

The weasel has perfect settign sin ?go fortress

The old Levi from Combat Pit was great, just give it some emp bombs or soemthing. A faster levi with emp bombs and burst(s) would be better.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                  that would requre a big server change in order to split up pubs... currently they are all just clones

-Spam
                  Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Leviathans

To me the levi plays a big part in taking over the base when needed. I know when I am trying to get base (yes I do that sometimes) and the other freq is just to damn overwhelming. There's just nothing that will open it up like a levterr raid. Also on the other hand when I am on the freq that is overwhelming the pub. I find it a welcome relief to see a LT come buzzing round the roof. Why you ask, well let me tell you. 1st off it gets boring as hell when my freq holds base and there is no challenge, and like wise when I am on a freq that can not get past the middle of base. I don't like to change freqs to the winning one, whats the challenge in that. The levterr then in my belief adds to the challenge of holding the base not only from the group that is trying hard but just can't get in. Though I think there should only be allowed 3 freqs, the 2 pub ones and 1 private. My thinking is this, since most private freq LT's only have 1 LT and if they decide to have more then one, then they also risk team killing there other team mates.
                    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

just make it so levis don't team green. when it was 18 it was recognized as a bit easy. 15 is too i think. make them work for it at least.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Yeah but if they have enough points they can just macro ?buy repel until they get 20 bty

Comment

Re: How To Help Pubs

Originally posted by Mitch
                          I think if the attach bty was raised to 40 or 30 on the levi we'd have a far amount of less levis in pubs
                          I was actually thinking about that the other day (40) but then those who ONLy levterr will green their teamates to be able to still do it :/
                          :yawn:

Comment

Re: Leviathans

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                            To me the levi plays a big part in taking over the base when needed. I know when I am trying to get base (yes I do that sometimes) and the other freq is just to damn overwhelming.
                            Thats the point of basing...if in leagues the best basing team and the worst basing team are going at it the bad team wouldnt give up and bring in a levi (which they cant anyway) they still try to get through with "normal" basing ships, thats the whole point of basing - teamwork, not one ship doing the work of 8 people.
                            :yawn:

Comment

Heh, funny how you make levs sound invincible.
                              When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                              -John

Comment

Working...
                              X