Specing on Purpose in DD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specing on Purpose in DD's

There has to be done something about people specing on purpose.. SS Squadron Ages is a very good example of that.. When it comes to DD's I was disapointed to see that kind of style being used I hope someone can do something about that.

-Tyson
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

anti on
    www.10100.org

Comment

anti doesnt prevent speccing
      9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
      4:Nimrook> No?
      4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
      4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
      4:Akuun> ROFL
      4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
      4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
      4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

they can only do it three times
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

if he's in the situation to spec that he means he has full nrg, if he has full nrg he has the right to spec.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

should have to wait in spec for 30-45 seconds before the bot allows you back in, that way your team is punished by playing down a man for a bit if you decide to be lame.
            There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

or you could just carry on, if your better than them you will win, like pv=nrt said, they can only do it 3 times...

jsut spawn em whewn they come back in!
              04.07.05 08:59

Comment

I think what he means is if they are ahead by one and the guy specs when there is 1 minute left in the game so there is no possible way for you to catch up, you can't do anything to win unless it was 4 vs 4 then you can add 1 but then the other squad would trash talk and blacklist you :O horrors.
                carpe diem

Comment

It's more an issue in twjd when you're surrounded and know you're going to die as bombs are going to hit the walls right next to you or you find yourself surrounded and trapped you can spec out. It's not a huge deal but it is kind of annoying.

Comment

As pv said, it can only be done three times. Unless it's a situation where the end of the match is drawing near, and a player speccing results in a 50-49 win, or some such thing, I wouldn't worry about it. You're only hurting your team by needlessly wasting lagouts. If the situation that I just described did indeed occur, I'm sure the referee would relate what happened to a league Op and proper action would be taken.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      It's more an issue in twjd when you're surrounded and know you're going to die as bombs are going to hit the walls right next to you or you find yourself surrounded and trapped you can spec out. It's not a huge deal but it is kind of annoying.
                      Well I myself haven't seen that happen yet, but considering the fact that when A bomb hits a wall close to you, you lose energy. Knowing how the Jav takes awhile to Recharge then he probably wont recharge in enough time to spec.

Comment

If they have full energy, they have the right to spec. Not only that, but laggers already have a huge advantage in the game, non-laggers should be able to use their lagouts too.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                          Well I myself haven't seen that happen yet, but considering the fact that when A bomb hits a wall close to you, you lose energy. Knowing how the Jav takes awhile to Recharge then he probably wont recharge in enough time to spec.
                          That also purpose's the laggot factor. Members like ThreeStripes can take 3 shots head on, and come out with full energy, so if your up in the game WHY NOT?

Comment

spec to avoid death and you are a douche
                            Last edited by triceratops; 10-08-2003, 02:31 PM.
                            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

correct me if im wrong but if a player lags out or specs(has the same effect i belive) than he has a set amount of time to come back. now if time runs out while he is specced shouldnt his 9 deaths or whatever be converted to 10 deaths? from what i understand that if you lag out and dont return than what lives you have left will be converted to deaths so speccing at the end of a match really wouldnt do any good......
                              Diakka <ZH>)> why does sini get to snuggle with you and i dont?
                              Diakka <ZH>)> *angry face*
                              Melt Down:because she has breast's
                              Diakka <ZH>)>i can get some
                              Melt Down:yeah but they wont be natural
                              Diakka <ZH>)>what if i told you i have man boobies?

Comment

Working...
                              X