Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 5'th during DD's

Sorry looks like I am bitching again...
    Am sure this has happened before but during DD's a squad adding 5'th. Perfect example of that is Shady a newly born squad that will dissolve in few weeks but thats not the point. This sorta called TREACHERY can only give u bad reputation maybe in the future to come this type of a thing will be prevented.

-Tyson
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Until something happens, I'm afraid to say it, but make sure you have 5, or 4 with a sub, before you dd or jd, people do it, yah it isn't honorable and they're usually the squads that dissolve a couple weeks later, but they do and there isn't anything u can do about it right now.

Comment

Tyson> You are giving ur squad a bad reputation by adding a 5'th when ur about to lose.
      Luis Logic>We are shady we don't care

-Tyson
      Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

I haven't seen a game where PUMA hasn't added a 5th when they were losing. Its happened against my squad quite a few times.
        DELETED

Comment

The Suggestion: Please modify the challenges command to !challenge <squad>:4 or !challenge <squad>:5 so squads like PALLIES are limited to only the amount of players that they agree to put in so they cant be tards and go for TWD points... instead they can actually try to learn from the loss that they deserve and maybe improve some day

Comment

its nice to have the flexibility to play 4's one round and then 5's another if someone comes, someone may also have to leave or start having internet problems or something. what changing the challenge system would lead to is alot more squads playing 4v4's even when they have 5 or more people, just to be safe. all you really need to do is have the bot not allow !add after the round starts. theres no good reason why it should allow !add after the round starts anyways....how many times are you in a dd and both teams halfway through the round agree to each add a 5th player.

id rather see nothing done at all about the problem then see a modifcation to a rigid challenge system. the problem really isnt that serious....very few squads are this dishonorable, and in theory it should only happen to you once per lame squad because after this happens you should refuse to ever dd the squad again.
            There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Think of it this way... since TWD scores are being reset soon, they're only hurting themselves since this time should be used to improve and not win. You're geting more prac from them adding one more than they are, so power to yah,

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                I haven't seen a game where PUMA hasn't added a 5th when they were losing. Its happened against my squad quite a few times.
                Dameon, sometimes this happens yes. I dont normally agree with it, but there is a good point to be made. You have 50 deaths to use. At the end of a 4vs4 game, it still says 50-whatever. You decide to add 5 or 4. How you decide to use it is up to you. Also, when we play a game, we normally dont put on our best players and let the newer guys play to gain some teaming skills. If one of them sucks and goes 3-10, and the other squad has 8 people in the arena, what is wrong with adding a guy who can go 15-5 to make up for the shitty player? It isnt our fault the other team refused to play 5. But still, I dont always agree with what happens when a 5th is added. Also, to the best of my knowledge we have never added a fifth in a game vs you, at least none i ever heard about. I also dont think we have ever lost to you, but I could be wrong.
                "What does American beer have in common with sex in a canoe? They are both fucking near water, eh!”

~Crazy Canadian Guy I met at a bar

Comment

besiege: bullshit.

when you start a match 4v4 you are making an agreement with the other team. the other team would not agree to play you if they knew you were going to add a 5th. when you add the 5th you break that agreement, and through deception, unfairly win the match. none of that crap you spewed about using players that arent as good means anything. the fact that you are trying to make excuses for what is so obviously a dishonorable and, frankly, totally fucking lame practice is pathetic. most people play dd's for fun, and it's not fun to be cheated. keep it up and the list of squads who will never dd PUMA will just keep growing and growing until you have nothing else to do besides stare at your screen and play pub. its pretty tough to make TWL if none of the good squads will give you a dd. im not a captain on my squad but i can speak for myself in saying that i will never dd your squad.
                  Last edited by Escalate; 09-05-2003, 11:16 PM.
                  There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Yea I really hate it when squads that can obviously beat us add a 5th just to win I remember when I owned Diskovery Channel(you won't know it) Mist the squad which was number 1 was being creamed by us 3rd round HoldTheOnions came in and added himself and when they won after HTO said "sorry I don't know how to use bot" Its just really annoying because its happened to my squad so many times and more frequently its older squads than new ones...
                    carpe diem

Comment

We've 'banned' PUMA from DDing us as well since our last confrontation.

under the squadname Dark Gift, Veloce beat you before. and the last fight you guys had to win round 2 by (1-0 Veloce) by adding a 5th at the end. We didn't have a 5th player to add in, so we we're screwed.
                      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 09-06-2003, 02:40 AM.
                      DELETED

Comment

it's all the same, Spores owns their opponents 4vs5
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

With who, us? Please be more clear o.o
                          carpe diem

Comment

This is almost as lame as DG and Cystic using bot bug to win games they have lost.

By subbing a player just as they are about to die, the bot messes up and they end up winning as it takes away the deaths had by the subbed player.

gg Cystic & DG.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                              The Suggestion: Please modify the challenges command to !challenge <squad>:4 or !challenge <squad>:5 so squads like PALLIES are limited to only the amount of players that they agree to put in so they cant be tards and go for TWD points... instead they can actually try to learn from the loss that they deserve and maybe improve some day
                              So that's why we have a massive cheating reputation among the TW community.

PS: We made playoffs in all three leagues. Why would we care about TWD points?

PPS: You aren't awesome.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X