Useless INfo of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless INfo of course

I tried licking to the center of a tootsie roll pop. Needless to say i lost count after about 36 licks. So who knows. Does anyone know?
    ataris/justin/altitude

wtf is a tootsie roll pop?

Comment

When I press this switch Im going to wake up and a hot pretty lady be looking at me. Hopefully she will be a hot latino babe named Rosa.. [CLICK] SHIT! it dint werk, lemme hit the switch again... [CLICK] ..Fuck ..[CLICK] ..PoS [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] .. Oh well I guess ill go to bed

Comment

it takes three

see?

one two three *crunch*

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          wtf is a tootsie roll pop?
          Its a little bit of candy on a stick other wise known as a sucker heres a picture of a tootsie pop..... and there not called tootsie roll pop either

"Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

so you mean a lolly pop?

Comment

It's more like a piece of candy INSIDE of a lollypop.

The joke Ataris is trying to make here is a reference to an old commercial slogan asking people how many licks does it take for them to get to the candy centre. The original commercial had a kid asking a wise old owl: "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?"

Here's the commercial, if you're interested in a good old movie-viewing time: http://www.tootsie-roll.com/memoriesSpotsMrowl.html

Comment

The ultimate candy.. Willy Wonka's Everlasting Gobstoppers.

Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

You should be banned from the forums for putting that picture here pusher.. nobody eat that nasty shit
                  When I press this switch Im going to wake up and a hot pretty lady be looking at me. Hopefully she will be a hot latino babe named Rosa.. [CLICK] SHIT! it dint werk, lemme hit the switch again... [CLICK] ..Fuck ..[CLICK] ..PoS [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] [CLICK] .. Oh well I guess ill go to bed

Comment

Gobstoppers rule!
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I used to love Gobstoppers. Before my tongue got cut out, of course.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Face
                        I used to love Gobstoppers. Before my tongue got cut out, of course.
                        same
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

not really candy, but i enjoy a jos louis. its a cream filled cake covered in chocolate, something like a twinkie.

that kinda sounds gay. enh.

Comment

Why does Willy Wonka look like Gene Wilder?
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

it took me 406 licks... back in 6th grade
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X