This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Best Javs In Order Of Skill

Who do you guys think are the top 10 javs at the moment? (Javelins who are currently competing in TWD or have just competed in TWL season 6)

Note: You may not list yourself. Keep in mind those who are inactive. As well, these are based on recent performances and personal observations over the past months.

These are my picks:

1 - Blood - Proven himself innumerable times, through twjd's versus Pirates and TWL games with Rampage last season.

2 - demonfaze - Proven himself as 2nd spot holder by means of consistency with a high standard.

3 - Joe - I've recently gotten to know him, and he never ceases to amaze me.

4 - Rough - He used to hunt me successfully in baseelim. I couldn't shake him off lol. As well I have played with him in Light, where he was usually the mvp.

5 - Mr. Spam - Showed how capable he was with Elusive this season. I never knew he was this good.

6 - PjOtTeR - A Dutchman who is very underrated. I hope people recognize him soon, or it will be forced upon us all.

7 - Psymorph - Legendary: No comment.

8 - Amputate - A well deserved upcoming rookie who looks to be shadowing his brother. I have Played with him in Pure Luck, and have watched him play with sk8 all season.

9 - Hercules - He merits this position because I've seen him own over and over again. He mvp's very often and shows creativity.

10 - Dan - My new baseelim buddy. Been teammates on Light for a bit. He is a little rusty, and is only a little ways from his full skill (this would bring him up a few spots indefinitely).

Honorable Mentions:

11- koan - Recently played versus him and Pallies, his dodging unbelievable and his shots scary. He's definitely a rookie to look out for.

12 - RiArmada - Always been consistent. Very good jav and should keep on trucking.

13 - Kim - He is very unknown and merits a javing spot the best of jav squads.

I will not mention anyone other than those who have made this list, with exception to the three honorable mentions(to encourage them). Work hard and I'll update the list in 6 months, you might see your name then.
    Last edited by Canock; 09-09-2003, 07:28 PM.
    Colonel> sigh i hate javs
    Hercules> i spawned la comedia
    Hercules> that was my favoritep art
    Hercules> part*
    exquisite> lolol
    Hercules> =]
    Hercules> he spawned out right infront of me
    Hercules> a good bomb owned him
    Hercules> kim saw it
    Hercules> =]
    Colonel> lol
    Kim> $
    Hercules> $
    Hercules> Kim> lOL La Comedia> you mother fer
    Hercules> lol
    Colonel> lol

u forgot me

Comment

That's a sad list considering I could hold my own against anyone on it. I'm not saying I would pwn them, but I would damn sure win every other few duels against them.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason it's about experience, records, and overall skill. Just because you can win the odd duel doesn't mean you are better or competent. Don't talk ever again please. Most of all, these are my observations. Please grow a brain.
        Colonel> sigh i hate javs
        Hercules> i spawned la comedia
        Hercules> that was my favoritep art
        Hercules> part*
        exquisite> lolol
        Hercules> =]
        Hercules> he spawned out right infront of me
        Hercules> a good bomb owned him
        Hercules> kim saw it
        Hercules> =]
        Colonel> lol
        Kim> $
        Hercules> $
        Hercules> Kim> lOL La Comedia> you mother fer
        Hercules> lol
        Colonel> lol

Comment

Re: 10 Best Javs In Order Of Skill

Originally posted by Canock

11- koan - Recently played versus him and Pallies, his dodging unbelievable and his shots scary. He's definitely a rookie to look out for.
          Heh, Koan's great, but he's no rookie. He's probably got you beat for total play time CC. I wouldn't exactly call Kim an unknown either. Good read, but to say that there's 10 people that are head and shoulders above everyone else right now is sort of sketchy. There's too many people in too many times zones, using too many alt nicks to get a clear picture of who's tearing it up right now, let alone being able to rank them in a specific order.

Comment

Jason it's about experience, records, and overall skill. Just because you can win the odd duel doesn't mean you are better or competent. Don't talk ever again please. Most of all, these are my observations. Please grow a brain.
            I have plenty of experience. I'm going on eight years now.

Records, as we all know, mean shit.

My overall skill is at a level such that I can compete head to head with anyone on that list and win about 50% of the time. This is what I meant when I said I could win every other few duels.

Like I said, your list sucks. You might as well have picked names out of a hat full of known (and by known I mean they have at least some semblance of a reputation, be it good or bad) players.

Last but not least, there's no need to get so mouthy. I know you're pissed to find that you don't know what you're talking about, but the truth is the truth. It's not really that big of a deal I suppose, but I hate to see people dish out credit where it isn't due.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

HellzNo
              RyanG
              bloodzombie
              Scuzzy Sureshot
              Blood
              Castromarx
              Koan
              triceratops
              Sleepy Weasel
              Mattey
              ConcreteSchlyrd

Thats just a few
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i miss the TWL-mvp
                i miss a very sour piece of fruit
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Jason, wtF?!

Jason, ur such a loser man, anyone that flames a person's opinion is really retarded dude. Seriously, he is stating his opinion, u dont have to agree with it, he said state your top 10 javs, not complain about it. How bout you go get yourself a life, and quit continuum, k thx. Oh, and I got your gf's number, HOW U LIKE DEM APPLES?!

Comment

Scuzzy
                    Blood
                    Psymorph
                    Bhang
                    Domi

Can't think of others at moment ;0 But there's no need to bash CC Jason. And I'm not sure where you're getting this claim that you're an even dueler with anyone on the list from. Plz don't follow others example and claim excessive dueling ability
                    - k2

Comment

erm, who the hell could that be, I don't know any other sour fruit than lemon, hmmm
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

[EDIT]I decided you fellas were right. I apologize for attacking your opinion, CC. I do still, however, stand by my claim that I could fare quite well against anyone on that list. Stop forgetting about me, you wankers![/EDIT]
                        Last edited by Jason; 09-10-2003, 12:42 PM.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

From now on, I'm just going to pretend that when people say "blood", they mean me.

It'll be good for my ego.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I've become convinced ego is directly porportional to SS skill.
                            - k2

Comment

Re: 10 Best Javs In Order Of Skill

This is just to easy, i had to do this

Who do you guys think are the top 10 javs at the moment? (Javelins who are currently competing in TWD or have just competed in TWL season 6)

Note: You may not list yourself. Keep in mind those who are inactive. As well, these are based on recent performances and personal observations over the past months.

These are my picks:

1 - Blood - Proven himself innumerable times, through twjd's versus Pirates and TWL games with Rampage last season.
                              Blood is solid and will almost always go 12-10 against good teams, he's not the best but he's solid enough that he's a top 10 jav, I agree.

2 - demonfaze - Proven himself as 2nd spot holder by means of consistency with a high standard.
                              Mediocre, he's getting better but he's not a top 10 jav yet, he's far from 2 still.

3 - Joe - I've recently gotten to know him, and he never ceases to amaze me.
                              Joe is good, and maybe top 10, but he's the bottom of the list

4 - Rough - He used to hunt me successfully in baseelim. I couldn't shake him off lol. As well I have played with him in Light, where he was usually the mvp.
                              I basically agree with where you have Rough, he's quite good.

5 - Mr. Spam - Showed how capable he was with Elusive this
                              season. I never knew he was this good.
                              He's far to low. He may have been the second best jav of twl, move him up please.

6 - PjOtTeR - A Dutchman who is very underrated. I hope
                              people recognize him soon, or it will be forced upon us all.
                              Very good and underated, but not top 10, top 15 more likely.

7 - Psymorph - Legendary: No comment.
                              Psymorph hasn't been playing long enough to be a legend. He hasn't dominated long enough to be a legend.He's def top 10 and is one of the top 10 javs OF ALL TIME but I wouldn't call him a legend, at least not yet.

8 - Amputate - A well deserved upcoming rookie who looks to be shadowing his brother. I have Played with him in Pure Luck, and have watched him play with sk8 all season.
                              Right around here he belonds, I'll agree.

9 - Hercules - He merits this position because I've seen him own over and over again. He mvp's very often and shows creativity.
                              Not top 10, not top 20. Herc is all over the place, he goes 17-2 and then 3-10.

10 - Dan - My new baseelim buddy. Been teammates on Light for a bit. He is a little rusty, and is only a little ways from his full skill (this would bring him up a few spots indefinitely).
                              Decent, maybe top 20, not top 10.

Honorable Mentions:

Top 10 for sure, will be the breakout twljer of next season.

12 - RiArmada - Always been consistent. Very good jav and should keep on trucking.
                              Maybe not even top 50. Ri as 12? Ri is decent at best, nowhere near the top. (okay, that was harsh, but he's not near top 30)

13 - Kim - He is very unknown and merits a javing spot the best of jav squads.
                              Quite good, shouldn't be as high as you have him, but whatever.

Hi

Evasion
                              Dystrophy (he was on Shriek last season, i don't think he played though)
                              Rule
                              Appleseed
                              Lemon

and for the record, Download is the single best jav in trench right now and you didn't even mention him. This is VERY inaccurate.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X