SEASON 2, bot improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEASON 2, bot improvements?

Ok, the other day I go onto twdivisions website and see a news...dated Sept 10th.... 1 week from today, TWD Season 2 begins and with bot improvements.

So officially Sept 17th, Season 2 begins and with bot improvements, I await....

My question what is the BOT improvements?

Below is what I hope for, but whether it happens remains to be seen... perhaps there might be other stuff, that might even surprise me...I hope..heh

-#1 that recurring bot <--> website data transaction problem is eliminated for good.... I hope!!

-#2 A method to make it easier for Captains and Assistants to find TWDD matches. Read that post I made about TWDD match queues.. dated Aug 1st... Cpt. Guano! replied and said myth has a simpler method to resolve this, I hope... Also Dameon Angell mentioned in Warcraft 3... it gives you a list of other players online to play with..etc.. I guess have the same sort of thing for twdd... list of squads/(# of members online) list.

-#3 A method to have to possibly have multi TWDD matches in 1 twdd arena...like how DUEL arena does it. So you no longer have to wait till a match is over, when at prime time there is sometimes a big wait to play time.

Thanks for listening...later

that news post was misleading
    we have no idea when the next season will start but when it does twd will be down for a week i guess...

we are currently working on new bots right now and we have plans in place for all sorts of upgrades :P

wait and see!

Comment

haha, season 2
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

So its misleading now, by saying 1 week from now? So what is the situation now? Just continue playing, and suddenly 1-4 weeks later something will happen. Yeah, stating dates is dangerous, cause anything could come up. I appreciate the time you guys put in to make all of us happy, and understand you only have so much time.

The big question, when the next season begins, does that mean all stats are wiped? Like even past player stats.... I've looked at well-known player stats and they have quite thee stats...like I seen guys with 3000 kills.....1000 deaths... stuff like that.... might be good to save stats... like have a SEASON 1 archive stats, so all their hard works doesn't goto bit-heaven.

But then again, some players don't give a hoot about stats, their skill says it all.... comes right down in a duel, can you beat them or not in most cases.

We'll I look forward to this new season, and hope we all do well and have fun.

Comment

but it doesnt say that it will start in a week...

it just says that when we decide to start season 2 there will be a delay of a week :S

honestly i have no idea when the next season will start... We are hoping on having the new matchbots done some time in december but we are not prepared to set any concrete date right now.

sorry again for the confusion.

Comment

Ear warp ear warp...heheeee..
            Original Mambonian
            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
            X