Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Week 9 POSTPONED?

Herro!

Due to Sonera's Annual Gathering of the Minds, there will be no TWL this week. Tune in next week when we are sure to say something of mild importance, perhaps even embarrass ourselves further!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

TWL was postponed in the morning, then un-postponed in the afternoon...

You how they like to make it as difficult as possible for us.

Comment

Much like week 5, this week's TC will take place when all the matches are complete. Why you ask? When it was announced that TWL was postponed yesterday, I decided to not do any work on the show. This leaves me 6 hours behind in work for the show, and I have to work today.

So... TC will be on next week. Be ready for a show from me tonight though! We can discuss FLaBiN's love of fat women.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I loooOOOOooooOOOOOooove fat women!!!!
        "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
        flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Ewwww, i mailed you results n e ways.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Please go ahead and mail me those results anyways! I am going to run TC for weeks 9 and probably 10 next week. This means I will most likely have a 2 or 3 part show!

Send the results to twl_results@yahoo.com! Get them to me while still fresh in your mind!

-PUSH

PS - Damned good game A-S!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Thanks Push. So, shall i bring the cheetos?

EDIT: My 200th post was posted here. TC RULES
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
              X