Enigma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma

Enigma officially is completed for the moment. At a later time I may add new 'Events' if I find good ones and I've also considered adding a few variations of gameplay to it. But for now it is done so can work on Ms. Pacman. =)

I'd like your comments if you have played it. If not I've told the ERs they can host it so ask one of them.

There are 5 events currently. I'd like to know your thoughts if you have anything particular on any of these. The first 4 are going to stay, the 5th may stay.

1. Sphere of Seclusion
    2. Unnatural Attraction
    3. Out of Control
    4. Shroud of Darkness
    5. Imperceptible Walls

Also any other thoughts or suggestions are welcomed. If you don't like the game, at least tell me why, remember you don't have to play it.
    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Wish I could play it

I'm sure you did a good job with it, Austin Barton

Comment

yeah agreed, props to 2d & Under Dog on the nice map and lvz!! and kingz for sounds but ehh i dont have sound on (winamp)

you should also have a madness with the inverse settings of ?go hillpeace! that can get annoying! hehhehhheh
      Last edited by Spybreak!; 08-03-2002, 03:22 PM.
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Great game, but one thing.

I saw someone today warp outside... I know it doesn't matter but if you could fix it, it would be good.

Also, as there is an event that makes you fast, why not one that makes you slow? Just an idea.

Comment

I liked the first one better.
          sage

Comment

The only thing you should notice being different from before to now is:

- a new event 'Imperceptible Walls'
            - other ships than wb cannot move/shoot
            - the map has been modified, slightly shorter but same thing, same route basically.

Most of the changes were done to the bot (ie: reprogramming it) to reduce its lag and the spawn radius and immovable other ships. All were done in thoughts of lag. Before it could only handle 20/25max before the bot would die, now I've seen it handle around 70 and I'm sure it can handle more. Keep the thoughts comming, they help me much in deciding what to do to improve it.

Comment

You also changed the way the shroud of darkness works and the color of "Enigmatic"/"crazy".
              But its still the ill na-na.
              sage

Comment

I have a feeling that this is gonna get over-hosted and lots of people will get bored of it fast, much like warzone. So I was thinking, why not make this a week-end event -- like Zombies?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                  Great game, but one thing.

Also, as there is an event that makes you fast, why not one that makes you slow? Just an idea.

There is slomo... i think that's the name of it... it's basing. If you havent' played it... well .... it's slow

Comment

Heh, shroud of darkness is the same as before. And yes I toned town the Flashing, but it was like this before also.

Possibly it could be a weekend event, we'll have to see. And yes it will get old quick, but if I can incorporate some other games into it then we'll be good.

Comment

stupid me i meant sphere of seclusion, when iposted the first one i was thinking about how i am such a rebel as i had just pissed on the toilet seat.
                      sage

Comment

Well, i have played it a few games and its a nice event, compliments!

The Imperceptible Walls are in my opinion a nice variety, you are a little blind for the walls, its a nice thing. Keep it.

To Win the game you need the host, he must declare you the winner. Maybe a good thing is to automatic that part. When you reached the flag it automatically declares you the winner. You prevent then that there are multiple winners.

Also it is maybe handy that the bot has a !rules command. That will display the rules show up at the beginning of ervery game. the !whatis is also nice

Greetings,
                        Greets,
                        Roger

Comment

personally i would like to see this event with javs. that adds an element of tking to it too. makes everyone spread out and get away from each other. i think it could add a complete different question that is the enigma.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                            personally i would like to see this event with javs. that adds an element of tking to it too. makes everyone spread out and get away from each other. i think it could add a complete different question that is the enigma.
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

overhosted......

make it a weekend event.

nothing else to say.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                              X