Old bull, young bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old bull, young bull

There's a old bull and a younger bull sitting atop a hill overlooking the meadow. they see a group of cow feeding off the lush grasses on the field. The young bull looks over at the old bull and says with a big grin "I am going down there and fuck me one of those cows!" and the old bull looks over says "ooh yea well I am going down there and fuck all those cows"

Moral of story "you don't have to be old to be wise but it pays to look at the big picture"

Now see if you can come up with a good moral for this.
    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Useless Crap here we come...

-Spam
    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

MORAL PLEASE , lazy ho!

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
      Useless Crap here we come...

Well taking the effort to write that you coulda put a moral down also yo.
      The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Red bull.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Colors was such a good movie!

OH SHIT IT'S PAC MAN!
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
          X