Twdd Season2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twdd Season2

This probably has been suggested somewhere along the lines, or probably by my previously. Anyways I think the full charge. energy depleted and duds should all be removed from twdd this season. As qualifier for the leagues twdd should be set up like leagues. Leagues don't have full charge, energy depelted, and duds so neither should twdd. This would also stop alot of runners as well (Like me ) It would mean changing strategy to avoiding rushes, I mean no longer can anyone run and run until they get a full charge green so they can face the rusher. They'd be forced to find teammates or dodge. SO I think this season of twdd those 3 things should be removed (Not so sure about the duds, I've never experianced one, but I've heard others say that they have)
    Its good to be evil

I know that I love getting Full Greens after shooting and getting 2 kills or whatnot, but I hate it when it happens to me. Its a double edged sword, but I think it should stay.
    DELETED

Comment

they should make dud greens so that every 5 greens you grab gurantees the next hit on you is a dud and that way people would spend all their time greening and not shooting. It would be lik e ahippie duel.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Don't touche the arena, it's good thank you

Comment

They should just keep it the same as regards to GREENS.

I rarely depend on GREENS when I play twdd matches...
          Once in a blue moon, I get greens if I have time, but often in the heat of battle you have to concentrate on the enemy.

As for running from a rusher.....

Running is the most effective anti-rush tactic against a good rusher. Ok, constant running is boring and not good... but partial running is smart in order to recharge along with counter-rushing.

Comment

oh wise cherub tell me how it is done
            jee

Comment

I just realized that's vashe in your avatar... nerd.
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i just realized your nickname is the spelling of my dad's name.. fag
                jee

Comment

I just realized you both suck dicks for money. Fags

ps. what can I get for 10 bucks?
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Mugged.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

fumble
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Make all greens ful charge or no greens full charge.
                        I would like to see all greens as full charge because it would make the life easier for a lonely guy fighting two enemies.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

What the fuck are you smoking suggesting to make all the greens fc's? There is absolute no logic in that unless you want to increase the ammount of lame that already plagues this shit anyways right? I mean, shit I like the settings for Dueling the way they are. The Full Charge green is a resource, its like a full health icon in a Video Game. I depend on them in tough situations and sometimes have even killed 3 rushers in a row because I went form green to green to green. Running is a skill against a outmanned situation. A good runner kills a good rusher anytime.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

didn't have time to read everything, just wanted to say that get the scoreboard going up in TWD
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                              i just realized your nickname is the spelling of my dad's name.. fag
                              did he just call his own dad a fag? :eek:

Anyway, make TWD arena's the same as TWL arena's please.

Also, if possible.. please make an auto-login to the TWD website and have the windows for TWDD top 5 squads adn TWJD top 5 squads made a little bigger so that if your squad isn't in the top 5, you can see what place you're in in those leagues. Maybe it's just me but they seem to get cut off cus the windows are too small.
                              Last edited by Awesome; 10-06-2003, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X