PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

i prefer michelle branch

Comment

f that s, b
      LOL

actually i also find most of the trance chicks wicked hot, like rollergirl, jules, kirsty H, the mainstream vocal trance tracks with those chicks in it... yeah. maybe it's just becuase they have taste in music! i dunno but i like it!
      Last edited by Spybreak!; 08-04-2002, 04:52 AM.
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Yuch, trance isn't music, it's just some nerd discovering what those buttons on that keyboard are for
        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Jessica Alba
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Monica Lewinsky

Last edited by Adman; 08-04-2002, 02:27 PM.
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
              Yuch, trance isn't music, it's just some nerd discovering what those buttons on that keyboard are for
              i just all respect i had for you. LOL
              trance, any electronica in this matter, is the highest form of music today, people just have to get over their other simple shit and realize that this music 0wns all. now go back listening to your little mainstream garbage plz, ty.
              hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
              !

Comment

Adam you have good taste *smirk*.

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

best one!
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!

trance, any electronica in this matter, is the highest form of music today, people just have to get over their other simple shit and realize that this music 0wns all. now go back listening to your little mainstream garbage plz, ty.
                    Punk to own
                    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Hahahaha, trance isn't music f00!
                      9 out of 10 trance "songs" are covers anyway, the only diffrence is that the biatch singing it really shouldn't be allowed near a microphone...ever and some idiot managed to mix a beat into it and that's your basic trance right there.
                      Rape of good songs.
                      And don't even get me started on that instrument only crap...
                      Punk Rock oens u!
                      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Hahahaha, trance isn't music f00!
                        9 out of 10 trance "songs" are covers anyway, the only diffrence is that the biatch singing it really shouldn't be allowed near a microphone...ever and some idiot managed to mix a beat into it and that's your basic trance right there.
                        Rape of good songs.
                        And don't even get me started on that instrument only crap...
                        Punk Rock oens u!
                        this was what i was talking about in my other post :P

no one has any idea how many original songs there are. yes there are a lot of "techno remixes" (which, btw, sounds so much better than the originals!), but there are tons and tons of original music in this genre, i would like to see punk, rock or rap try to compete with originality when they themselves don't have any.
                        and don't even get me started on the lyrics crap in other music lolZ
                        !

Comment

You guys havent discovered swedish melodic metal yet.
                          Bands like In Flames and Soilwork are good examples.

And techno??..pfft , dont get me started. Techno, in my opinion, is the worst genre out there. I always think the people who make techno have absolutely no talent. They dont even play real instruments.

Comment

I like Cassius and Emperor Penguin, I'm not too hot over the other stuff though.
                            sage

Comment

but there are tons and tons of original music in this genre, i would like to see punk, rock or rap try to compete with originality when they themselves don't have any.
                              First of all, I'd like to say that this argument is pointless--there's no way any one of us is going to convince Spybreak that electronica is lackluster at best. :P

But here's an argument, for argument's sake. This quote is just plain off-base. What are you using for a scale? Oh wait, it's a made up statistic? Oh, I see. All I know is, when I listen to 9+ minutes of one or two four-measure phrases (repeated over and over), maybe with a "BOOM BEATS!" or a "GET THAT ASS MOVING ON THE DANCE FLOOR!" lyric thrown in (yes, I know that's an unfair lyrical interpretation, but sheeit!), I begin to lose it mentally. It becomes like any other droning noise to me (think jackhammer or severe traffic). Not to say that electronica is completely without merit, it just has it's place:

In a fog-filled rave with hundreds of ecstacy-riddled, glowstick-carrying, pacifier-wearing club kids.

Everywhere else, it's out of place.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                              X