Lego vs Diso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego vs Diso

i was just wondering around the twd site and saw a twbd matched played by lego and diso
    i was expecting a close score and a gg but then....
    http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=26068

hmmmmm
    1 + 1 = 1

LEGO owns PH33R!
    Imagination knows no limit

Comment

Bram was terr. -_-

And upsets do happen from time to time. LEGO, in my opinion, will be one of the better basing squads this next TWL.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Was that game 7v8?
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

rofl da1andonly, 9 lagouts

Comment

Nothing in twd can be considered an upset. Besides that daL was javvin in 7v7 (or was it 7v8). And daL javvin is always bad...
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

actually I was the jav (last game for diso) but since we had no ship changes (due to da1 using them all before the game had actually started) we had to use a jav the whole 7 vs 7 game and da1 wanted to try it aswell in the end I think. He kept lagging tho and I had to leave with more than 10 minutes left of the game.
              During the time I was playing I dont think we ever had base anyways

sidenote: Disoblige has never won a 7 vs 7 base game with me playing.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Join wr.

Comment

I don't mean to be instigating anything ... but I just took special note on Crvn's lagouts (I assume server problems?).

Comment

I hate 7 v 7, and escpecially when you have as good as 6 players, 2 sharks and a jav.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

omg, i would like to try a team of 4 wbs, 2 lances and one shark in a basing game. Never did that.

Edit: Including the terr

Comment

Looks like a tough season, alot of squads seem fairly equal.
                        Going to be fun

Comment

doh haven't noticed this thread earlier, even though I've been here..yeah, 9 lagouts =p

It's my comp, keeps freezing in ss, can be after 1 second, and after 10 minutes..

Downloading f-secure antivirus atm :P
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sufficient
                            I don't mean to be instigating anything ... but I just took special note on Crvn's lagouts (I assume server problems?).

Few days ago I got specced 2 times in row for being outside of base in jd while I was inside on top somewhere. And when I didn't get speced for being outside too long, I got spiked out every 2 mins. And if I had the luck to stay in a 200 4.9 5.0 makes it kinda hard to do anything, so I'm sticking with my cheerleading pom-poms and acting as a sexual distraction for Miau
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                            X