Anti-Scrub vs Pallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Scrub vs Pallies

Great game guys, loads of fun. No bitchign about lag, thats what base is all about

(bloodzombie)>we don't know what it is yet, but we're gonna think of some excuse, then get the game replayed. that's how twlb works, right?

$
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

simply the most exciting base game i've ever played. Ask anyone who played and see if they don't say the same.

Brookus saved our asses by boldly jumping at the flag then quickly warping back in the last 2 minutes to give us the extra points.

Their spiders were owning us for the first 10 minutes or so, then era fruity, syn and myself stepped up and along with kookie we took them out graciously. It was a great game, and yeah.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Right up there with Diso vs. Light, that was one of the best games of the season. Scrubs had some tough breaks at the start and even later on that could have broken spirit, but they refused to slow down for a second.

Wicked good basing. Congrats scrubs!

Comment

Anti-Scrub 101539 Pallies 96674

i don't know who MVP was. Pj i think.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I got 2 teamkill 2fers and couldn't hit jackall outside of base... Once we got in FR i did alright but i still played poorly
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Good Game

By far, one of the best basing matchs in TW.

Pallies' spiders owned our asses until we started the machine. Bloodzombie and General were always near the flag...

Both terriers, brookus and Buckaroo did an awesome job.

GG PALLIES! GIMME MORE BASING!
            When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

We gotta stop teamkilling our own terr. Man. Goodgame. We just had that collapse when we got held out of the base and lost the lead and could never make the points back up. Plus brookus was all like "no, I'd rather not let you kill me" which was a shame.

Comment

Actually Addy, it was with about 30 seconds left or so

That was a trully amazing game. I was taken aback by the force of Pallies at first. They controlled the game in the early part and seemed like they would never give it up. PJ and bloodzombie were especially annoying, particularly in the flagroom. No one seemed to want to kill PJ

It seemed fitting that the match came down to a last minute long flagroom battle.

Great game to both Pallies and Anti-Scrub.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

Making cocky ass movies about the squad after the squad they are actually going to be playing seems to bring Pallies a lot of bad luck.
                  I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                    Making cocky ass movies about the squad after the squad they are actually going to be playing seems to bring Pallies a lot of bad luck.
                    Im guessing the movies are more for our enjoyment then for them to try and "show off".
                    :yawn:

Comment

That and canceled postponnements.
                      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Im guessing the movies are more for our enjoyment then for them to try and "show off".
                        Don't you mind Latrine. He hates the world.

And the world hates him.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

From what I heard its was a good game.
                          Lots of fr action!

Note to Erathia: Organise games earlier. ty.
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

I'm not a big TWLB fan, but it was a good game. PJ seemed to be ignored by all of anti-scrub untill he killed them
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

yeah, because when pallies wanna get cocky, they put on fake beards and talk silly.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X