What Do You Like Bettah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Like Bettah?

THIS FORUM IS STARTING TO GET GHEY WITH CENSHORSHIP, IN MY VERY VERY MOST SINCEREST HONEST OPINION (IMVVMSHO). WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think this is fine, better than most forums ive seen or been to

Comment

Ofcourse it's better than CoT's censorship brigade, but it's getting there.

Like, for instance, that time Spam deleted Dark!'s topic without closing it or giving a reason. If Dark wants to make fun of Mitch and I want to make fun of Dark, we have the right to do so. Especially since he originally moved the post into Trash Talk.

Forum Nazis are not the way to go.
      Last edited by Annux; 08-04-2002, 06:27 PM.

Comment

DarK! asked me to delete the topic... fbz threatened to kick him out of light unless he had it removed

btw annux.. thought you had grown out of that
        Last edited by Mr. Spam; 08-04-2002, 08:42 PM.

-Spam
        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

You could have locked it first and told us the situation, not just make it 'mysteriously' go away.

Comment

the whole point was for it to "mysteriously go away". It was DarK's topic and was only active for a few minutes. If you want to start a new thread in trash talk.. go ahead.

-Spam
            Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Grown out of what? I was always against and always will be against unneccasary censorship from unneccasary authority.

I did not start that topic. If it was considered trash talk, than it should have been moved to Trash Talk forum...oh wait it was - by you.

There is no reason to delete topics without at least giving an ounce of an explanation. If you can lock up that topic for no apparent reason and than explain it post de facto, than you can do anything you please based on your limited discretion.

I'm not critisizing you as a moderator. I'm critisizing your actions.
              Last edited by Annux; 08-04-2002, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Well sorry if the way I handled it upset you so much. Now you have your explanation for why it was closed.

DarK! had second thoughts about his post. To me the thread looked minor... so I had no problem doing him a favor and removing it... if someone wants to do the nice thing I have no problem helping them.

Again, sorry if it's removal upset you.. didn't realize you depended on it so much.

-Spam
                Who got the boombeef?

Comment

if dark wanted what he said taken back there is an edit button.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If we can 'request' to have posts deleted, why not enable the option to 'check here to delete post.'

Once a post is made, it becomes part of the board and no one should have the right to make it disappear. Ofcourse it has to stay inside boundries of rules established by staff, if not it should (as it was) be moved into an appropriate forum or edited to reflect the needed change.

It doesn't make me a bad person just because I want to see what people have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
                      Well sorry if the way I handled it upset you so much. Now you have your explanation for why it was closed.

DarK! had second thoughts about his post. To me the thread looked minor... so I had no problem doing him a favor and removing it... if someone wants to do the nice thing I have no problem helping them.

Again, sorry if it's removal upset you.. didn't realize you depended on it so much.
                      It didn't upset me a bit. You seem to be missing the point that your actions are setting a precedent. People will think that it's ok to act in this way, to influence staff for favors. If DarK didn't like what he wrote, he

1) Should think before posting/writing

or

2) Edit his own post

Common sense, please.

Comment

Get over it already... next time I will just lock it and ask the person to edit their posts. Only reason I didn't do it this time was because it appeared to me as being insignificant.

If you look hard enough at anything you will find faults

-Spam
                        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Magi Koz asked me to ask you if you can remove this post.

It's an insignificant and minor thread that was only active a SHORT amount of time and ONLY has 13 posts.

If you don't mind doing me and Magi a favor, it would be really appreciated.

Also, if this thread is not removed - I'll be kicked out of my SSWC RAVE Ground Warfare squad and Magi Koz will be forced to lose his virginity.

Can you just do us this favour once...please?

Comment

Spam, you have to delete this topic for the love of God. No living thing should ever be forced to strip Magi of his virginity.
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I already explained to you, apologized for the inconvience it has caused you, and said I would handle it differently in the future. DarK!'s thread has been deleted and it's not possible to bring it back, so your persistance now is just showing you are determined to cause confrontation.

-Spam
                              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Working...
                              X