Hiding squads in twbd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding squads in twbd!

We just based against shinobi. Needless to say dont ever base them. If they are winning and you have flag they will stay out of base and not enter just to win. That is the 4th time it has happened to WA. I have a new proposal for the bots. Make it so the bots is kinda like the one in twjd. If the terr doesnt cross the base line within 10 seconds that team will be fined 1000 points, or 1000 points is given to the other team for each second after that the terr doesnt cross the line and stay there. If the terr goes in then back out they are fined 2000 points or the other team is given 2000 points. This is getting so lame. Shinobi has done it to us and Rejected Basers have done it to, besides the adding of extra players by Rejected Basers. Hopefully something will be done against newbs like shinobi and some of the people on rejected basers.
    Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
    3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
    1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
    1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
    1:Markmrw> :O
    1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

I am not aware that RB has ever added players on you, without you also having an extra player in the arena, and asking you first.
    - k2

Comment

I second that motion. We've never added players on you without asking first, and personally, I always wait until yours is in first. And hiding? Please. I know of at least two occasions that I can remember where you were up by a few and we had taken base and took your damn sweet time flying up the tube.

You can base us all you want. If you choose not to anymore, fine. If you're speaking on your squad's behalf here, then I guess we'll just see you in TWL.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Let me point you to the last match we had. You told us to spec one, which made it a 5v5. No more than 10 seconds after you said that you had one of yours do a !lagout. At the time before that we had base. And at the time that your player did the lagout you took it from us in a 6v5 battle. Needless to say the entire game was like that. It was origionally supposed to be an 8v8, then a 7v7. It got down to a 5v5. That is why the new rule for basing RB is, what we decide to start with stands. If your guy lags out its your problem and we wont spec any. You'll just have to fight down that person. It has happened to many times. Not only from you guys.

How would you make it in TWL? Remember they dont allow hiding in the real leagues. And I can get proof that you guys do that crap. Ask some of the people that have recently left because of what you guys do.
        Last edited by PureOwnage; 09-29-2003, 12:08 AM.
        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
        1:Markmrw> :O
        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by PureOwnage
          whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining whining
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

He's not whining hes getting his point across
            stfu pv=rnt.

-Tyson
            Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

i'm well with pv on this one he's whining like a little girl..

heres an idea, if you were good enough to be in the lead, then they couldn't run could they? Hmmmm
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Let me point you to the last match we had. You told us to spec one, which made it a 5v5. No more than 10 seconds after you said that you had one of yours do a !lagout. At the time before that we had base. And at the time that your player did the lagout you took it from us in a 6v5 battle. Needless to say the entire game was like that. It was origionally supposed to be an 8v8, then a 7v7. It got down to a 5v5. That is why the new rule for basing RB is, what we decide to start with stands. If your guy lags out its your problem and we wont spec any. You'll just have to fight down that person. It has happened to many times. Not only from you guys.

How would you make it in TWL? Remember they dont allow hiding in the real leagues. And I can get proof that you guys do that crap. Ask some of the people that have recently left because of what you guys do.
                lol..

A) we never said it will be 8vs8 or 7vs7 .. we just asked for base.
                B) one of us lagged out, paul thought he left and asked if you guys could spec one too, but didnt tell others that he asked that and so the one who lagged game back in.
                C) is that so fucking hard to understand that your squad sucks?
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Server> dont worry mirror
                Server> shark fits your tits
                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                1:Hercules> im level 90
                1:Hercules> in 9d
                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I was the one who lagged out. Paul asked you to spec one, and I managed to get back in through !lagout. Eventually I stayed out and it was 5v5. This didn't help my squad in the slightest since I kept lagging out every 10 seconds or so literally, and then had to wait 15 seconds before I got back in. Paul did not tell anyone on RB that he had asked you to lagout, he assumed that I would stay in spec, because I have a history of mysteriously leaving in the middle of matches and not coming back until like 30 minutes after.

I am not aware that anyone has "left RB because of what [we] do", but you seem to know more about RB than the people on it do.
                  - k2

Comment

Any squad mitch is on.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: Hiding squads in twbd!

We just based against shinobi. Needless to say dont ever base them. If they are winning and you have flag they will stay out of base and not enter just to win. That is the 4th time it has happened to WA. I have a new proposal for the bots. Make it so the bots is kinda like the one in twjd. If the terr doesnt cross the base line within 10 seconds that team will be fined 1000 points, or 1000 points is given to the other team for each second after that the terr doesnt cross the line and stay there. If the terr goes in then back out they are fined 2000 points or the other team is given 2000 points. This is getting so lame. Shinobi has done it to us and Rejected Basers have done it to, besides the adding of extra players by Rejected Basers. Hopefully something will be done against newbs like shinobi and some of the people on rejected basers.

umm...there was one minute left... and we didn't hide/run.... ruine (our terr) just suicided once by himself
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Re: Re: Hiding squads in twbd!

Originally posted by a2m+
                        umm...there was one minute left... and we didn't hide/run.... ruine (our terr) just suicided once by himself
                        Fu! I was terr and i did not run, i simply didnt move for like 5 sec then went in but the game ended..

Comment

umm yea, i meant rip not ruine :P
                          Dice
                          TWLB Champions Season 8
                          TWLJ Champions Season 8
                          TWLB Champions Season 10
                          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

The point at hand is that this rule, or something like it should be implemented, I agree completely. Let's dispose of this privilege of running. Either the idea of fining points, or disqualifying, whichever is punishment enough. Otherwise, there are plenty of ideas I have heard, such as having the game be a race to 100000 or something. probably less would be better, because it could go for 199 999 points which would take forever. maybe make it a race to 50 000. I don't know... something has to be done though.
                            Colonel> sigh i hate javs
                            Hercules> i spawned la comedia
                            Hercules> that was my favoritep art
                            Hercules> part*
                            exquisite> lolol
                            Hercules> =]
                            Hercules> he spawned out right infront of me
                            Hercules> a good bomb owned him
                            Hercules> kim saw it
                            Hercules> =]
                            Colonel> lol
                            Kim> $
                            Hercules> $
                            Hercules> Kim> lOL La Comedia> you mother fer
                            Hercules> lol
                            Colonel> lol

Comment

Fuck the rule.

IF YOU WEREN'T LOSING, THEY COULDN'T RUN.

I don't see how you can impliment a rule that forces a team to lose, thats just stupid. Should they have to enter base? Yes. But i don't think they should even have to go above the main tube. You obviously have the flag at this point, you're getting the points not them. It's called suck less during the game and be in the lead with 1 min left.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X