pushah.. question for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pushah.. question for ya

we were fucking around at band prac the other day and we came up with something interesting you might want to use as an intro song for trench center. how long do you want it cut?
    i'll record it and send it to ya once we start recording the cd at the end of the month.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

And one time at band camp...
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

be afraid of that razor-sharp wit

Comment

ALL BOW TO THE GERBIL!

Oh yeah! I most graciously accept your musical offering! You can make it as long or as short as you want. I can make whatever you give me as long or short as I want!

SHORT BUS ALL-STARS ROCK! EVERYONE ELSE IS DISEASED!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Listen Slim Shayday, you better tell Dre to pay may....with..uhh.. a song....for my..show..and stuff.

Yeah.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

k.. i'll take the lyrics track off before i send it, so you can talk over it and stuff.

i should have it ready by late august, with the full-length cd coming out in december.

whee

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
              i should have it ready by late august, with the full-length cd coming out in december.
              This solves the problem of what to get people I don't really like for Christmas
              Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
              Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
              Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Erathia

This solves the problem of what to get people I don't really like for Christmas
                what are ya gonna get 'em? membership to your squad?
                ooOOooooOOO

Comment

Nah I think he was talking about a really really shitty cd.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Rofl, PJ is so funny.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

lol

lol funny

what am i laughing at?

even i'm not sure...
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

as i sit here at 4 am listening to pallies radio yes its quite funny to listen to PJ pretend to be you. The hole insults tonight were directed towards Stab,Mitch. PJ makes the shit work when he takes cheap shots at you two.
                        "why buy the cow when you can get the milk free"

Comment

I hate THE PUSHER so much!!!!!!!

EDIT: Had to capitalize THE PUSHER. My bad, buddy.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I HATE SLEEPY WEASEL! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

NOT REALLY! BUT IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO HATE!

BE A HATER!
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

goddamn the &quot;christian&quot; pusher ROFL

Ahahha! Push I just HAD to inform you that earlier on the radio they played your theme song and I thought of you and laughed out loud! LOL! You know you're playing an online game a lil too much WHEN.....
                              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X