A big concern in elim arenas, plz read. Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big concern in elim arenas, plz read. Thanks

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:59 AM.

Giving free kills is teaming to me.

I'm not sure what Erathia is talking about in your convo. If they are warned and specced for doing so, it should be fine.
    Last edited by Mr. Spam; 08-05-2002, 02:49 PM.

-Spam
    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Eric I agree. I would like to see a specific set of elim rules made. If they are broken, especially by repeat offenders, then a ban should be issued. Display this on the elim map to avoid confusion.

Bans would last between 1-3 days with discression from the mod. We don't need people inflating rankings/teaming/wasting people's time (i.e. last 2 guys stand in middle and not fight) in elim.

I think it's obvious by now that just warning or specting people doesn't do anything because they'll just do it if you're not around. But if they can be banned (and potentially miss league games and so on) they will think twice. Bans would only be issued to repeat offenders who are obviously breaking rules.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

i fucking hate when people substitue 'u' for 'you' and 'plz' for 'please etc...

ps elim is retarded, only play elim to work on your aim/vulch skills dont let rank matter.
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Giving free kills should be illegal. It gives you an undeserved rank. Its also unfair to other players who are trying to rank high.

Comment

Thats bullshit. Erathia doesent know shit about being staff he needs to get axed. That is straight teaming. Giving someone an advantage over the rest of the people in elim is whack. Im that while they were doing this if anyone got near them they would have teamed that person aswell. Erathia doesent know shit.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:59 AM.

Comment

He got kicked from staff for acouple days because he specced me from a elim game with no warning or reason. He is a crappy staff member.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

why not introduce the *elimban command!!!

Comment

Yeah kid I notice you didn't mention what you got specced for. You know the rules very well, there should be no excuse for breaking them and I applaud Erathia for thinking you shouldn't get a warning in the first place
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

The rules are already very easy to understand and easy to come by as they sit in the corner of the map.

1. No Teaming
                      2. Do Not Refuse To Fight

Pretty easy to understand. As Spam pointed out:

The ones giving free kills were obviously refusing to fight and were teaming with the individual they were giving kills to.

The one recieving kills is guilty of teaming as he is 'working' together with another player.
                      TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                      TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                      TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

does it matter?

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Actually this isnt news, this happens almost all the time and other forms of teaming without any penalties!
                            I with u Eric, all the way but the fact is that the staff is and have always been a bunch of scared pussies im sorry to say.

They're all good at hosting but enforcing rules seems to come in second hand and im not surprised that nothing has happend during all this time.

Sure mister, you got the <ER> tag and the power. But you can't handle it !?! Same goes for the whole staff --->Basically<---

Like when I reported a cheater and had an ER in the same arena (no names) he kept on playing like nothing had ever happend.

If the staff can't live up to enforcing the rules and make the changes that have to be done in the future it would just make me laugh cuz i doubt anything will ever get done for as long as they all have their hands stuck up their asses.
                            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

If u are doing things like this u only cheat ourself.

Though its a pity for others.

The idea witch seize say , though ban someone from an special arena is maybe practical for elim.
                              But, the staff must handle these things, we are no one to discus what punishement "cheaters" get.

Greetings
                              Greets,
                              Roger

Comment

Working...
                              X