• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool-proof way to nearly destroy elim spawning

Warbird elim to 1.
    Praise "Bob"

la música

If people didn't mind only getting 1 death in elim, they would vote for it. I'm guessing that they would rather get spawned a couple of times and have 10 deaths than not getting spawned and having one.

Comment

When you play wb elim to 1 thats when most people DO spawn. They know that their opponents have only one death so in an act to get themselves as much kills as possible they sit in spawn. Come on you have to notice this. Wb to 10 is just as bad however, sadly but true.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Wb to 1 involves alot of lucky shots and strays plus some ppl r in for bout a few secs then have to wait a while for next

Comment

In wbs to 1 I just run...

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            When you play wb elim to 1 thats when most people DO spawn. They know that their opponents have only one death so in an act to get themselves as much kills as possible they sit in spawn. Come on you have to notice this. Wb to 10 is just as bad however, sadly but true.
            There might be a little spawning at the very beginning (for those who died just before the game started), but just fighting in the spawn area is not spawning. Other than that, you cannot be spawned, because once you die you are out, you don't have the risk of respawning and dieing immediately.
            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Yeah unless people warp it's just theoretically impossible to spawn in a wb elim to 1. I'm not sure what you are thinking Kid. It's not like everyone gets warped to the center at the start of the game.

Of course wb elims to 1 suck.

Comment

Im thinking about when people do respawn just before the game and people fiest on them. Its just as whack.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

People are always dying, even before the game starts, if I die 4 seconds before the GoGOGOogoal I can be spawned. And then I had 0 seconds of playtime and then 3+ minutes of wait until the next wb to 1.

Bad idea
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

u idiots. the way to stop spawning can be found in games such as sonic the hedgehog. after sonic dies, he flashes for a few seconds and nothing can hurt him, he can even run on spikes! it should be like that in subspace, but a person flashing shouldnt be able to harm anyone.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

who's the idiot?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        Im thinking about when people do respawn just before the game and people fiest on them. Its just as whack.
                        Whiggidy whack indeed.
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                        X