Warp spots showing up on radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warp spots showing up on radar

Why do warp spots show up on radar? It sucks, it makes me think there is a rock there everytime so it messes up my shots. From what I can tell, having them on radar serves no purpose whatsoever. Get rid of them if possible.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Re: Warp spots showing up on radar

Originally posted by Mattey
    Why do warp spots show up on radar? It sucks, it makes me think there is a rock there everytime so it messes up my shots. From what I can tell, having them on radar serves no purpose whatsoever. Get rid of them if possible.
    If anything, it would invoke lame spawns.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

you won't have time to spawn a person unless by extreme fluke. . .

but i did come to this forum to voice the same opinion, i asked about it during season 1 and i guess nothin really happened.

anyways, played a couple wb games today, and as mattey said, those warp points are a pain and a half, they look too much like large rocks on the radar, somethin needs to be fixed
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

agreed
        $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

I highly doubt they can do anything to anyone because they warp right into a safe area, making any bullets they fire disappear immediatly.

Comment

thank you
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

tru
              Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Working...
              X