Registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering

How do I register both myself and my squad for TWD? Someone told me how to before, but that was a long time ago... and I well... forgot

To sign up a squad

Step 1: Enter SSCU Trench Wars with the alias you intend to use for TWD and go to the arena TWD (type ?go TWD).

Step 2: Create an account by private messaging the bot in that arena (TWDBot) with your password. To do this private message the bot with <!signup password> Remember, private messaging any bot with !help will give you a list of available commands.

Step 3: Go to http://www.TWDivisions.org and log in, either through the link on the left of your screen, or using the login section at the top. Use the alias you were using when you created your account and use the password you told the bot.

Just holler if you need more help.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Alright. Thanks I'll let you know if anything goes wrong.

Comment

Does it take some time for the system to register it all or what? Either that or I'm doing something wrong.

Just to make sure... when I type in <!signup password> I replace password with my password right

Comment

Heh, yes. And just type !help to the bot if you get lost at any point.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Ah, well that explains it. lol. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X