I'm So Stupid and I know you are too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm So Stupid and I know you are too!

I did some stupid shit in my life. If I listed them here, I'd get banned for spamming. Here's one of my favorites:

I blazzed some mary-j00-wanna in my room while my parents and sister in the room preceding mines. I was blowing the smoke out the window with a fan hoping that it would work. I turned it off sometimes for some reason. I then forgot to turn it back on and the smoke circulated around the room. My sister stepped to tell me that she's going to do something and to go watch my nephew. She smelled something, ran to my mom and ratted on me. I tried hiding the stash (Nick of stress and a lighter. The big kinds you use for the oven [I didn't have anything else =P]) under the bed. My mom went through a full thurough search of my room and finally found it. She flushed the stress down the toilet and we had a 'TALK'. Luckily, after begging on my knees, she promised she wouldn't tell my father. (THANK GOD).

What are your stupid doings? Who can beat my stupidity? Muahah good luck.

Once, I thought Easton was a good staff member. Man, I was a NUT back then.

Comment

I once was talking to a hottie on Instant Messenger, whilst already having a girlfriend at the time. I typed out something to the effect of "I want to fuck your brains out." and hit enter, only to realize I had just sent the message to my girlfriend's IM window. :[

[EDIT]I lost my girlfriend and never got any from the hottie.[/EDIT]
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I had just bought my very first pack of Marlboro Lights from my friend's brother. I fell asleep on the couch watching TV and for some reason I had the pack with me. Once I slept I dropped the pack on the floor beside me. The next morning I woke up with my mom standing next to the couch taping her foot holding the pack in here hand. GG Me.
        sage

Comment

Hah, that's why you don't blaze inside your house =p
          The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
            Hah, that's why you don't blaze inside your house =p
            i was desperate and I had the sack for about a week already without anywhere to do it. Everywhere I go, people are around. GAYNESS!

Comment

One time, I went to CoT's house.

GG Magi
              Owned
              EZ
              $$
              -NT-
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I got you beat $$$

In attempt to rebel against authority, I thought it would be wise to buy a bunch of that mary jane stuff with some christmas money. Well, I dont know what a 16 year old kid does with 4 ounces but get stoned and leave it in his bookbag. Guess what? This dumb boy left his bag on the sofa, and when mom saw it she grabbed the bag to get my lunch box from the inside.

You see, parents can get mad sometimes, moms especially. Fire, shot from my mothers eyes. Her hair turned white and stood straight up. She grabbed me from my THC induced slumber and after a few whacks upside the head, gave me 'THE TALK.'

Now that's stupid.

Oh! Theres also the time I stole $20 from her purse and fell asleep in the easy chair with the cash in my hand! GG ME! BUSTED, DISGUSTED, AND CAN'T BE TRUSTED!$!$!
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                  One time, I went to CoT's house.

GG Magi
                  Owned
                  EZ
                  $$
                  -NT-
                  sigh... uh..... nah. that's about the same or equal to mines latrine. it would've won if you mentiond the following words:
                  hot
                  heavy
                  humid
                  hairy
                  harder
                  sober

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    I once was talking to a hottie on Instant Messenger, whilst already having a girlfriend at the time. I typed out something to the effect of "I want to fuck your brains out." and hit enter, only to realize I had just sent the message to my girlfriend's IM window. :[

[EDIT]I lost my girlfriend and never got any from the hottie.[/EDIT]
                    You lost your girlfriend cause you said you wanted to fuck her brains out? Doesn't sound like much of a girlfriend to me.

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

You lost your girlfriend cause you said you wanted to fuck her brains out? Doesn't sound like much of a girlfriend to me.

-Epi
                      she's probably the sensative type. she was probably yacking about shopping when suddenly she gets a 'OH BABY. LET ME FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT UNTIL YOU GET ORGASM AFTER OR-FUCK-GASM AFTER 'GASM OF EXTREME INTENSITY FRUIT FLAVOR FUN..."

then she would say "OH BABY... why all of the sudden?"
                      and then i would say "...uh... cuz i love you"
                      and then she would say "ahh how sweet. come over and lets FUCK!"
                      and then i would go over and uh.... err.... drifting again... sigh ignore me.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

-Epi
                        Oh yeah she sounds horrible in comparison to Epi's girlfriend the blowup doll.
                        sage

Comment

Excuse me miss? Would you like a t-shirt to clean off your belly?
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

This is very stupid. GG me.

Dystrophy, Evasive and I decided to abuse ?cheater by all typing part of a sentence. The sentence was to be "The red fox jumped over the lazy dog." Well, being the obsessive compulsive freak that I am, I wanted to plan it out so that the timing was perfect. We decided each would type their part of the sentence and then say GO on chat. Well, I wanted to macro my GO so I could get it off immediately after typing my part of the sentence. Needless to say, by the time I was done making my macro, both Dystrophy and Evasive had already sent their messages and our joke turned into:

?cheater The red fox
                            ?cheater the lazy dog

Again, GG me. :[
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

oend!

i played this game called subspace once... that was stupid of me

Comment

Working...
                              X