This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticked off...

Ok My squad Cygnet which most of you haven't heard of because we are "newbs" according to spastic. Anyways we twdded spastic, it was round 1 anyways the scores were close us being in lead by 1 49-48 so the player on my squad SunnyD was playing safe, after about 2 minutes of no killing Spastics Da farmer came in and I'm not sure what happened but SunnyD specced, Sunny said that Da farmer specced him and I asked Da farmer if he did and his response wasn't understandable anyways, Sunny then told me Da Farmer warned him, and then he unspecced. After that sunny died tieing the scores, while dueling,Jr5 shot and his shot hit a rock after that i subbed Sunny for Shukun and we lost, after the DD spastic repeatedly called us cheaters and newbs which made me even more aggravted because I read the rules and heres a copy for everyone

The Roster
    1. At this moment, there is NO limit on the amount of squadmembers a squad can have. Keep it within reasonable boundaries, and I won't have to restrict it.

2. Up to 3 captains are allowed per squad. A captain can edit the squad profile, accept players to the squad, kick players, promote players to assistants or captains. And ofcourse, captains can start and control TWD games.

3. Up to 5 assistant are allowed per squad. Assistants don't have power over the squad roster, but they do have the power to start and control TWD games.

4. Every change in the roster takes about 15 minutes to come to the bot. So if you promote someone to assistant, he'll have to wait for 15 minutes until he actually has assistant powers in the game.

5. There's a 3 day eligibility period, which means that each new player to the roster has to wait for 3 days until he can play in TWD games. The 3-day eligibility period will come into effect from 2003-01-13

6. A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.

7. If a player is found to have multiple nicks on multiple TWD squads (doublesquadding), he'll get banned for an amount of days, and removed from both the squads. Depending on the involvement of one or more captains with the doublesquadder, the entire squad might get their rating reset to 900 and banned for a number of days.

The Game

Dueling (Warbirds)
    1. After the game has been initiated, both squads have 5 minutes time to get at least 4 warbirds in the game (that is: in ship #1 and joined on the team freq). If one of the squad doesn't have enough warbirds in the game, it forfeits the round. If both squads don't have enough warbirds in the game, then the round is declared a draw.

2. A normal dueling game is 5v5. If either of the squads start with 4 players, they get 10 deaths to their disadvantage. During the game the squad can add a 5th player anytime they want.

3. During a round, a squad can utilize ONE substitute

4. Warbird dueling is Best Of 3 Rounds. Which means that the first squad that wins 2 rounds, wins the entire game.

5. Each round takes 20 minutes. If the scores of the squads are the same at the end of the 20 minutes, the game will be extended for 5 minutes more. If it's still a draw, the round will be declared a draw

6. There's a maximum of 5 rounds, which means that there's a maximum of 2 draws.

7. If during the line-up process one squad fails to put in any player, that squad forfeits the entire game. If both squads don't add at least one player in the game, then the entire game will be declared void.

They said we subbed when Sunny was about to die when Jr's shot had already hit a rock when i typed in the sub command and even if he was about to die, reading the rules its not illegal, also Playing safe is not illegal , neither is deliberately running to win as spastic accused us of, which we didn't so I don't see the reason Da Farmer warned SunnyD, this is clear abuse of staff powers and I don't care if they would have won anyways they have no right to treat me or my squad like this.
    carpe diem

Knowing the people on my squad about half that story is made up, and probably only one person on my squad may have called you newbs, if I'm wrong....don't take it personally, it's a 2d-Spaceship game.

Farmer doesn't abuse his powers, he doesn't care about TWD.
    Ну вот...

Comment

Don't assume things for farmer unless you are indeed him, I thought spastic was nice, today my opinion has changed greatly today.

BTW none of its made up, unless you can find me proof stop assuming or stop posting.
      carpe diem

Comment

move this to trench wars divisions where it belongs.

Comment

Conflict!

I don't think Farmer would abuse on a DD, I mean come on. It's one game in TWD. It doesn't mean that much.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Please, farmer has plenty of character witnesses (if i must say) and no one would say that he would do such a thing on any account

besides, there's no proof that farmer specced him anyway

and looking at the match, the 2nd match wasn't as close, and this thing happened in the first....so, it didn't matter anyway, we could rematch if you'd like
            Ну вот...

Comment

I didn't read this, but i don't like you because you refused to twdd provoke because we were "too good" even though we had yet to play a twdd match.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i don't like to twdd anyone in general

i thought you already have preconceived notions about spastic anyway?
                Ну вот...

Comment

The General Discussion forum is a great place to cry about how things didn't go your way in a meaningless TWD game.
                  sdg

Comment

WRONG FORUM b00n
                    Sunshine...

Comment

I think Da Farmer lts too much.
                      Originally posted by paradise!
                      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                      1:Reaver> HALP
                      1:Reaver> HELELP
                      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

TeeDubbleyooDee forum. I hope its to do with TWD, I only read stabwound's post.
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Look guys, this isn't SA where they have mods who actually get paid to check on the forums. We can't be on all the time, so some threads won't get moved right away. There's a big trend to post a small piece of bs (or in stabwound's case, a small piece in big gaudy letters) before a mod gets a chance to move a thread, but if your post consists of "LOLOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE MOVED" you probably didn't need to post anything at all.

Moved to Trench Wars Division -wadi

Comment

OMG I type out my post, go to move it then it says I can't move it to the forum its already in. BACK OFF WADI!
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              OMG I type out my post, go to move it then it says I can't move it to the forum its already in. BACK OFF WADI!
                              OWNED!

Comment

Working...
                              X