Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Danyaldenyo from Elim.

Reasons?

He lags so much he has a greater advantage over every other player. His shots are twice as fast and impossible to dodge. He eats almost half the shit that hits him.

Staff should do something about this stupid turk.

wait a minute.. that would be discrimination against ppl with 56k modems wouldn't it? Staff would be abusing their powers...

Sheesh i shouldn't even be wasting my time on this matter

Comment

i wouldn't ban him form elim for lagging, he has been reported and specced for teaming many times.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

56k modem? that guy has a 14.4 coffeemaker as a modem
        The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
          56k modem? that guy has a 14.4 coffeemaker as a modem
          Actually, I think it's a Hayes 9600 baud.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ban Danyal and make me happy !
            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

I even bet that peg legged whore refuses to get get a better connection !
              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

SS Vincere, the poor fellow lives in Turkey. There absolutely is NO better connection.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yah, turkish people have to deliver their packets on a camel :/

Comment

He's on Turkish CABLE. It's all they have. It's been shitty for several months now, though it used to be decent last year.
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Ayden> Danyal, ur modem is made out of mud and straws.

Hard facts

Dr. Zaius Replies:

Comment

My friends tell me I look Turkish.
                        -Ennui
                        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Re: Ban Danyaldenyo from Elim.

Originally posted by Shadows Fall
                          Reasons?

He lags so much he has a greater advantage over every other player. His shots are twice as fast and impossible to dodge. He eats almost half the shit that hits him.

sorry, yu just suck
                          I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Re: Ban Danyaldenyo from Elim.

Originally posted by Shadows Fall
                            Reasons?

You're a Fag.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Danyal is EZ! In fact, I have a permanent seat on his Shit List for kicking his ass!
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                              X