spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn

i was in twdd today and i was spawned 4 times.

please could someone make it so teams spawn at oppostie places on the map?
    that would make it a lot better.

Having a set location where teams spawn actually increases the chances of getting spawnkilled.

Comment

well yes i thought about that after the red mist had cleared but maybe have a wall with 2 exit holes either side so all shots are blocked.

oh fuck it i dunno

Comment

i always thought that it was pretty well established that spawning in TWDD is 50/50 and fair game
        Ну вот...

Comment

Just make the ships invulnerable for 3 seconds after they spawned. The respawned ships aren't allowed to shoot for those 3 seconds. I think that'll solve the problem.
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

don't to do anything....spawning is part of the game. when i play squads that are nice and i have friends on i notice that nobody spawns but against other squad where i don't know people or they're asses we spawn a lot. just depends on how a squad wants to make their reputation, i don't think any rules should be created change anything.

Comment

I spawn everyone, and I generally forget that some people actually get upset when you do that. It's just part of the game.

Comment

How to play WB:

1. Spawn every chance you get. If you hit someone, say "EZ"
                2. If someone spawns you be sure to PM them with "NOOB FUCKING SPAWNER" or something of the like.

Welcome to TW.
                Last edited by Escalate; 10-14-2003, 06:20 PM.
                There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

Spawning is ok like once or twice a round but the team needs to stop when you spawn into a group of them and they kill you immediatly 4 or 5 times, that really pisses me off, when teams guard the spawn area
                  carpe diem

Comment

Lol, I've been spawned up to 6 times in a complete row in WBduel... It's all a matter of luck, and whether or not the other team decides to make a cheap move. If I spawn someone it's usually on accident, or they're fixing to shoot me. Plus I suck.

Comment

WBDuel blows, who cares about spawn.
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Why dont the owners of the game just make it so when you come back, for the first 5 seconds you have less energy than you need fire. Which lets you boost to safety. Also you can have type of shield to protect the newborn for the first 5 seconds. If the shield thing doesnt count then use that auto mated timer that they use on duel....if they get killed with in 3 seconds of respawning then the kill does not count. You can probably make it even more interesting so that a death is added to that players attempted spawn. Oke..well im out.

Comment

just 3 secs invulnerability is better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                            just 3 secs invulnerability is better
                            WOW GOOD IDEA
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Spawning is all a part of the game. You spawn, you get spawned, oh well. I think the 3 seconds of invinciblity will bring a whole new group of arguements over how it's lame and unfair.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X