Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal question

Who do you admire as a player ?

I see a lot of players getting respect and admiration for the wrong reasons, would like to know a player who you admire and why?
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

I don't think admire is the right word... More like... envy. Wouldn't that be right? or no...

I don't know though... I just play... I guess
    When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
    -John

Comment

I look up to the best, the brightest, the wittiest, the warmest, and the cuddliest fella on this side of the hemisphere: Myself.

Comment

Der be dis fly gangsta who be gettin all da hunnies up in my 'hood. He jus keepin' it real like it ain't no thang. I respect that playa'
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Sika

Comment

I don't think i admire anyone in this game, because most of them are pricks. Epecially the skilled players.

But if i had to, Domi would be one of the guys i envy, cause of his skill and i've never heard him talk shit. Also, the guy i admire most is rogermexico. He takes this game lightly, but still has fun and gets the job done. He's always been a great guy, and probably the coolest guy ive ever met in Tw. other than that, i admire everyone in my squad, cause they are all awesome people.

People like destroy, who have great skill, are huge pricks. And i dont care if he could rape me in any ship, hes a prick. same with mitch, good terr, but a fucking moron. Even people in his own squad hate him...what does that say for him.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
              Also, the guy i admire most is rogermexico. He takes this game lightly, but still has fun and gets the job done. He's always been a great guy, and probably the coolest guy ive ever met in Tw. other than that, i admire everyone in my squad, cause they are all awesome people.

People like destroy, who have great skill, are huge pricks. And i dont care if he could rape me in any ship, hes a prick. same with mitch, good terr, but a fucking moron. Even people in his own squad hate him...what does that say for him.
              I agree with you
              Roger's a pretty cool dude! I admire him lots

Mitch's a bitch

Comment

I admire Raspi. Very good baser, very good dueler, and very friendly to everyone. He left Light, and he's a good friend.
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I admire brookus, No one can kill me, Domi, fireballz, Cig Smoke, Annux and Richard Creager

1 because of his patience and helpfullness
                  2 because of there attitude
                  1 because of humour
                  2 because of skill and attitude
                  1 because of a mean Trouser Snake.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                    He left Light
                    Because THATS a reason to admire someone. You should admire Annux, he crapped his squad AND got removedfrom TWL. Top that Raspi.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Annux and Ilyaz! <3 old vortex
                      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                      !

Comment

I admire Crome
                        <3

Comment

I admire mikena of course, except when he gets lower than 20:10 and throws a temper ;p

Comment

hmmm, it's hard to say i admire people in a spaceship game.

hmmm, i like the people who don't talk shit EVER.

There's not that many around but there are a few.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Spybreak because he laughs a lot.
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                              X