Cream Cheese Smurf Droppings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cream Cheese Smurf Droppings

Hi! I am THE PUSHER! You may remember me from such hit radio programs as THE PUSHER'S SHEEP FARM and Genital Shaving, The Gentle Art .

Once upon a time there was a Pallies Radio Contest in which you were asked to make a t-shirt. I lost a great deal of the submissions when forumspec disbanded TW association.

If you made a t-shirt or would still like to submit one you have until MIDNIGHT EST TOMORROW to get it to me! You will receive an email if yours was one of the missing.

Thanks,

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Heh.. came back and realized that I forgot to include the email address. Send it to, Pallies Radio Contest !
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

12 hours left! GET'EM IN WHILE YOU CAN!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
          http://www.priestcult.com/~kansascityqt/prototype1.jpg
          http://www.priestcult.com/~kansascityqt/prototype3.jpg
          Kick
          fucking
          ass.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You're mean, CoL.
            Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
            MILITANT> wearfare
            MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
            MILITANT> bus fares
            ToP_DawG!> yah
            MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

if i sent mine by e-mail, u got em, right?

Comment

Anyone who made an entry into the contest prior to this post, need not worry any longer. I have recovered all lost submissions!

Also if you want to get one in.. you have until 12 am EST July 2. THATS 2 HOURS FROM NOW!

This is your last chance! Hurry up! Get'em in!

You know you want to win!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Tin ~

Originally posted by Warfare
                  You're mean, CoL.

Great Mantits though!

Comment

I literally just sent it in, I wonder if i got it in on time.
                    [Edit:Oh no Mr.Bill]
                    sage

Comment

Good?

Think this one is ok? I think its great!

Comment

I miss the old annux :*(
                        sage

Comment

Richard ~

I'm still here, you just don't get it.

Comment

PusHa

ur gonna post the entrys on pallies website again right?

Comment

Re: Richard ~

Originally posted by Annux
                              I'm still here, you just don't get it.
                              cauz remember kiddies you can never get rid of nux

DEEP DOWN I KNOW THAT YOUR THERE YOU BASTARD!

-luff HoGo

Comment

Working...
                              X