Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag problem on entering arena

Hello,

Since 4 weeks i have some mayor problems. I've already tried re-installing subspace and getting new drivers for my connection (adsl). I called my provider and they changed nothing at all.
    Here's a list of problems and I think they must be related to eachother somehow since they came all together.. here:
    --
    Problem one: On entering a zone AND changing arena's my packetloss seems to initialize at 7% or 8% packetloss (s2c). This slowly reduces to normal after about 3 or 4 minutes. Sometimes when I unspec it rises with 2 percent again and then drops slowly again..
    --
    Problem two: If I'm in playing mode (not in spec) and I don't move for about 3 seconds I get no_data. I have to exit and re-enter (back to problem one).
    --
    Problem three: This one is even weirder. When i fly around without other people on my screen (or radar, haven't figured it out yet) I get no_data as well! Same with sitting on my own in an arena. (this brings me back to problem one too).
    --
    I have spoken several mod's in several zone's and noone seems to be able to help me.. It seems to me like it doesn't keep it's connection active without commands (bullets, whatever) from the client (me). I really hope somone has any clue whats going on..
    --
    Regards,
    Seal / Psv
    raadpleeg@hotmail.com

Re: Lag problem on entering arena

Originally posted by SEAL

Problem one: On entering a zone AND changing arena's my
    Instead of AND, OR
    So whenever i enter a zone or I'm playing already for 30 mins and i change arena, i get this lag thing again..

Comment

Working...
    X