Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloaker talk!

To all how can help out,
    I see most plp hate cloakers, because they think they have no skills, not contesting that. But its sure fun to sneak up on some one, and pop them in the tail pipe, hehe.

Now for the ?,
    Besides plp that use x-radar, what other ships can spot a cloaked ship!

Thanks Drak
    I'm not what I seem, and I seem to be very thing I'm not!!!

Javelines, Terriers, Sharks, and anyone who can see you on radar because you forgot to stealth.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Spectators although it aint a ship

Comment

next ?
        can you be baned from TW for using cloak ship?, i have had two plp tell me there were going to get me baned if i attacked them one more time, sad thing is i only attacked them once and i didn't even spawn kill, it was in base.

Comment

Only if you are going out of your way to harass them by hunting them repeatedly with your cloaker.

Technically, it doesn't matter if you're a cloaker or not, but it's much easier to harass people in a cloaker than in most other ships.

Comment

If you had cloak in a warbird, thats bannable

Comment

You can't get banned for it unless you're dropping to spec constantly to find someone and hunt them down that way, and even then you'd have to be reported first, then receive a warning.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Or if your fat , ugly, and scare little kids with sliced slabs of meat
                Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

thank you all for the info, glad to see newbe's of the board are treated a little better than the game. hope to throw out some descent threads next time.
                  thanks Drak

Comment

Actually, you're lucky to have caught us on a good week.

Comment

Die.
                      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

ah, there we go, feels like the game now, hehe

Comment

LOL
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                          X