Trench Center Week 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Week 9!

Please get me any and all match reports of the games from last weekend! The rest of the games will be played this week, and Trench Center will be live at 8 EST!
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

live at 8 EST? Meaning it'll actually be 10 and i'll be waiting till 3am again ;p I suppose its worth the wait

Comment

Not true.. half the show is complete already. This will allow me to actually get the show to you folks ON TIME! :eek:
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

ON TIME? THAT'S CRAZY TALKIN!
        Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
        Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
        Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Working...
        X