A step forward for TWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A step forward for TWL

I am thinking of making a Squad-captain committee. This committee would be responsible for deciding on some TWL issues. It would allow the TWL staff see what the squads decide. Rules and boundaries would be made BEFORE the committee is made. I have not thought of what to do with assistant captains. We could make them the speaker of their squad if say the captain leaves or if he cannot reply quick enough. Give me your ideas and thoughts. PLEASE don't write a 5 paragraph essay on how bad to how good this is. I just your thoughts
    "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

One seat per squad. Squad captain can decide who represents them if he doesn't want to.
    LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
      One seat per squad. Squad captain can decide who represents them if he doesn't want to.
      Or someone chooses one mature person from each squad, not all leaders have perfect manners.

Comment

I like this idea.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Comment

If they are mature enough to be in TWL, they are mature enough to make their own decisions.

Comment

If they are mature enough to be in TWL, they are mature enough to make their own decisions.
              I don't know... something about that sentence made me laugh all of a sudden.

Comment

I know most of the TWL squad captains, and I can't think of any that wouldn't be able to handle this - most of them take TWL seriously enough. I could be wrong though.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Probably won't matter anyway. I imagine this will be more impotent than a high school student council. I just want to be able to vote in a handicapped retard in as vice president.

Comment

I like the idea of a committee. I do not like the idea that it is for squad captains. I'd suggest 1 seat per squad, or a set number of random individuals.
                    TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                    TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                    TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

I imagine this will 'comittee' will have as much power as the website polls. Nice try though.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Would be nice.

(i hope annul lets me be the seat guy heh)
                        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                        Server> dont worry mirror
                        Server> shark fits your tits
                        Peace <ZH>> shut up
                        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                        1:Hercules> im level 90
                        1:Hercules> in 9d
                        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

SERVER FOR SEAT GUY

He supplies the chairs - with a smile.

This idea could be a good one, or a horrid catastrophe. Seems like there hasn't been much of a grey area concerning TWL thus far.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Anything is possible if someone else has already done it first. coughrshlcough
                            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

there's no reason the committee should consist of people outside of the league teams and league staff. One from each squad sounds good.
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X