Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jd Spawn trick

when will the jd spawn trick be fixed?

The trick where if you're the last guy to be put in, the bot doesn't warp you, and you can go to the other teams safe and lob bombs, and since they all spawn in the same spot you can get a 5fer right off the bat. As much fun as that is, fix it. make it warp you into a safe first to remove the bombs or something. Once the TWD reset happens this had better be fixed, otherwise twjd becomes pretty worthless.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

...I dunno if "worthless" is an appropriate term. How many matches are settled due to the glich? My guess is not many, since it doesn't happen every single game.

My other guess is nick got 5fered by some one and is now crying.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I said something along these lines in the midst of your bitch fight in the Cripples forum. Shut the fuck up with the petty arguing already, you wankshafts.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Despite the fact that I'm primarily a baser, I've never seen/heard of this happening. =/
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Theres a solution actually... if you see someone outside in the 30 second time while your in safe just tell your team to spec and after the go go go use !lagout It helped me prevent it once,except for one dumbass member but he got what he deserved for not listening to his allmighty squad leader.
          carpe diem

Comment

So we can all waste 1 lagout, what if we have lag issues?

The simple trick is to justf ix this problem.

Mayo: It does change the outcome of the game. If the game is decided by 5 kills or less it directly does but it also annoys people and can throw them off thier game, so it indirectly changes the game too.

Jason: He's just an idiot, put him on ignore like I did. He's the one picking the fight, not me.

EDIT: he also won't put up or shut up.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Nickname is just a pussy with no sense of humor anymore. I thought we were cool enough with each other to know that anything said is just in jest. Like i could call any of the pallies a piece of shit and it would roll off their collective backs. Nickname is just a pussy I guess.

I do agree that the glitch should be fixed, I just disagreed with you calling twjd worthless.
              Last edited by Mayo Inc.; 10-19-2003, 05:58 PM.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Dude, Internet sarcasm is perhaps the worst thing ever conceived of. Sarcasm... it just requires the accompaniment of a voice tone. You can't really blame someone for one day deciding that being called an asshole, be it in jest or not, isn't cool.

Anyway, it's time to end this soap opera. Please?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Mayo, in game i love ya, but all you do is flame me in every single post here and yeah it pisses me off. I don't care if your joking, it isn't funny. I didn't call twjd worthless i said if this bug isn't fixed it will become worthless..

Comment

Fuck the both of you.

2089th post GG Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      Mayo, in game i love ya, but all you do is flame me in every single post here and yeah it pisses me off. I don't care if your joking, it isn't funny. I didn't call twjd worthless i said if this bug isn't fixed it will become worthless..
                      You semantical dumbass, it means the same thing.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I could use a good fucking right now. Can I cum on your manboobs?
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ew
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                            You semantical dumbass, it means the same thing.
                            Since you've missed this twice, i'll explain again.

TWJD as it is now is fine, due to the fact that the reset hasn't been implimented. When the reset is done and squads need to earn thier twlj spot, if someone can get a 5-0 lead it is a big deal. It's a blatant form of cheating by exploiting a bug.

Now lets go over that again.

Now = Fine
                            After Reset if nothing is done = worthless

You follow me now idiot?

Comment

TWJD SPAWNING TRICK

I live for the small end of the wishbone, I say keep it so we can sometimes get the fun feeling of spawning 5 people.
                              Colonel> sigh i hate javs
                              Hercules> i spawned la comedia
                              Hercules> that was my favoritep art
                              Hercules> part*
                              exquisite> lolol
                              Hercules> =]
                              Hercules> he spawned out right infront of me
                              Hercules> a good bomb owned him
                              Hercules> kim saw it
                              Hercules> =]
                              Colonel> lol
                              Kim> $